Out For Blooodddd

but ye the movie looks pretty alrite
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I saw the trailer on television and said
"Damn, that was some good advertising, I want to see dat **** n0w"

to be honest, the main reason why i want to see it is because He Is Legend (one of my favorite bands) got their name from that book.
but even if that werent so, it still looks really good.
AGDG
<3
11/14/06 - forever

"I had a parrot that talked once....but it didn't say 'I'm hungry'.....so it died...."
--Mitch Hedberg
Can you believe Will Smith used to just be a rapper? He's awesome.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
I read the graphic novel, it was awesome. Definitel gonna see this one.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
There's a book? I might look into that. Does it have the same title?
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
There's a book? I might look into that. Does it have the same title?

Written by Richard Matheson (sp). Same title.

Ever seen The Omega Man with Charlton Heston?
That movie was based on that book.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 16, 2007,
Yeah, its just I AM LEGEND, I don't have it with me, or I'd give you the author. But its not a book, its a big black and white graphic novel.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by CodeMonk
Written by Richard Matheson (sp).

I was told that "The Omega Man" was a remake of a REALLY old movie called "The Last Man on Earth." Anyway, we must be referring to 2 different things.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by CodeMonk
Written by Richard Matheson (sp).

cool. I'll check it out next time I'm at the library or whatever
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
You know what would be funny? If at the ending of the film the audience gets Bel-Aired and we're left on a total cliff hanger.
I want too see this movie, it looks good.

I saw a commercial On it last night at about 2 AM when I should've been sleeping.
that would be sweet. like it gets to the end, and then he's like "i got in one little fight an my mom got scared, she said you're moving in with you aunty and uncle in belair."
I think it looks amazing.

It makes me want to read the book, but just the main plotline makes me want to see it.

Just the thought of being the last person on the planet, and someone knocks on your door.

That's just insane. Plus, Will Smith is an amazing actor.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
that would be sweet. like it gets to the end, and then he's like "i got in one little fight an my mom got scared, she said you're moving in with you aunty and uncle in belair."

"Will Smith! Help me the vampires are comming"

"HOLD ON!!"

[Dramatic Music then a record skips]

INNNNN WEST PHILADELPHIA, BORN AND RAISED..
Quote by icaneatcatfood
So..wait. Are they zombies or vampires? Or maybe a combination of both? It seems to me they seem like night zombies.

I thought they were zombies, but I guess they are vampires.

The Dog in the movie is the deal-sealer for me. I <3 Dogs in movies. Like if the main human character dies, I don't care. But if the main pooch does I get sad.
They're like vampire monsters, and he's the outsider cause he's the only one who's immune to the thing..
Movie does look pretty awesome. =) I'll see it in theaters.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
The book is good. Movie looks kool too although they definitely did their own thing w/ the movie. Doesn't seem to follow the book to closely.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by jackson001
I was told that "The Omega Man" was a remake of a REALLY old movie called "The Last Man on Earth." Anyway, we must be referring to 2 different things.

Nope...Same Book inspired both movies (Well, now 3 movies).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend
Hollywood has reached new depths, it was only a matter of time before they sunk this low. Making a remake of a remake, it seems like most of the crap promoted to be blockbuster movies are the most unorigional things you can imagine, but I guess that sells to the viewing public.

The Last Man On Earth is a classic though, Vincent Price is amazing
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
Hollywood has reached new depths, it was only a matter of time before they sunk this low. Making a remake of a remake, it seems like most of the crap promoted to be blockbuster movies are the most unorigional things you can imagine, but I guess that sells to the viewing public.

The Last Man On Earth is a classic though, Vincent Price is amazing

Yeah... anything for the all mighty dollar.

There are always Indie films.

and

DIY FILMS! YEAH!
It looks good. But GOD DAMMIT WHY WILL SMITH?!?! Am I the only one who can't stand him in action films? Has no one seen Independence Day?