the natural finished one seems to be a breedlove not sure on the other one
Quote by Connor6c
I sucked on my mom's nipples
Quote by opivtguk
the natural finished one seems to be a breedlove not sure on the other one

I thought so too, but the headstock is normal shaped, it doesn't have that swoop at the top
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
It's a Babicz. I don't know any other companies that make such a freaky looking / spider guitar.
it doesn't appear to be a breedlove or a babicz to me. i actually thought it was a babicz also at first glance, but it has a normal bridge. the guy just drew on the body of his guitar. the only real identifying mark i notice on the guitar is whatever is on the headstock, but the picture isn't clear enough to tell what it is.
there are some breedloves without the funny headstock, with just a plain rectangular one. However I'm still not sure.
I coudlnt watch it the whole way through cos im on a dodgy as laptop but the only other thing i could think of was a Santa Cruz. The brief shots of the logo that i saw could have been it, but it aslo could have been breedlove or somehting else for that mattter
i dunno... the more i look at it, the more it looks like it might be a breedlove. i really can't tell though.

@3:00 you can get a somewhat decent glimpse of the headstock logo.

@0:54 you can see there is a singular inlay on the 12th fret

@0:54 and 2:31 you get a decent glimpse of the bridge shape and size