What is the driving force that makes you a part of.......or want to be a part of.........Music?
Just the fact of hearing the music i play coming from the amps makes me want to never stop playing. Music is a part of my life and always will be.
Girls....

...Just kidding.

I dunno. Never really wanted to be part of it. Mom made me take piano lessons, bored the hell out of me, with all the theory and whatnot. Flute was a lot more fun, and then when my grandparents came to the states, they brought along my dad's old acoustic, so, yeah.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Because I 5-starred Cliffs of Dover on expert!

jk, It's just the fact that you have the ability to create something so.....beautiful that keeps you doing it
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
It's as good as anything else I could invest my time in.......and I suck at art and any other creative activity..
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Having the ability to express yourself in a way other than words.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
its a good creative outlet.

and the satisfaction of creativity is a good feeling.

...and i hope it will get me some poon.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by MrDinkleberry

True

Also because I love performing for people.
Quote by MrDinkleberry

What do u express?
the fact that one day ill be the leader of some ****ty emo group.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
I think it's because of hearing all the musicians I look up too and hearing them play. So I want to be able to play like them and make music as beautiful as that. I also play as a way of praising God, because I'm bad at praising him any other way.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It keeps me occupied. It also gives me the urge to dance...uncontrollably.

...I like dancing.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I think it's because of hearing all the musicians I look up too and hearing them play. So I want to be able to play like them and make music as beautiful as that. I also play as a way of praising God, because I'm bad at praising him any other way.

My suggestion to you would be to not look up to anyone musically..........because all that will do is hold you back...........its perfecrtly fine to admire someones talent........but you should be aware of the fact that you could be just as good...........and im happy to see that you've noticed Music as a means of giving glory to God.
Quote by SG5533
My suggestion to you would be to not look up to anyone musically..........because all that will do is hold you back...........its perfecrtly fine to admire someones talent........but you should be aware of the fact that you could be just as good...........and im happy to see that you've noticed Music as a means of giving glory to God.
Well, by looking up to them, I just really admire the music they play. Such as John Frusciante, and Eric Clapton.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
The emotional connection and the feeling I get from music drives me. I have certain emotions inside me that I could only express through music.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
I can't really put my finger on it. I have always loved music. When I started playing guitar I just started loving it more. Every day I improve my playing and love music more the better I get.
i wanna move people and make them think differently once they put down my record
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Nothing beats the high you get playing for a crowd man. Working them is the greatest feeling in the world.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Music is nice to listen to. Making it is the next step.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I don't really know... I just know that when I start to play I have a feeling like I never want to stop and when I'm not playing I have the burning desire to play some more.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
keeps me sane. im 20 and work from 6:30 til 6 at night in an office 6 days a week, music is my only release.

music and scotch
I do it for the lulz

but honestly I don't really know... I mean I guess its somthing I like to do, and it makes me feel like I know a bit about somthing that not everyone knows about. and I've been around music my whole life so it was just natural I guess
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
when i play, even if its just scales or simple chords, i lose myself in the music and it seems like nothing else matters.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
its the best and only thing im semi good at.
I love the feelings, emotions, energy, and the rush music gives me
its always there when you're angry, sad, happy
it makes me feel good
For teh lulz.

Actually, i don't really know. Music is just something i love more then anything.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

good question. i used to do it and think i was better than non musicians in life but now i do it for relaxation, spiritual alignment, personal development, because when im 60 i dont wanna go (i used to be into guitar)
well, music is my life...i am constantly thinking about/hearing it

i just love the sound of music, it helps me relax, it's my escape from stress and people, it's a way for me to communicate how i feel, and yea...

also, nightwish really inspires me and their new album made me decide to devote my life fully to music
Music has been the only constant in my life. It is the one thing that no man can ever take away from me.
The imense pleasure I get from playing. Also the admiration of peers and my best friends family.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
because it feels a lot more worth while while than most other things out there. I feel a special feeling when i play a song hat I can relate to, an nothing else can give me that feeling.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun