Yes they are very nica amps. I have one. I stopped using my distortion pedal as the lead channel sounds so good. And if you boost the signal it gets heavier. Only down side is it doesnt really have a clean channel. I run mine with the crunch side gain turned down so its clean. But if you run high output pickups or pedals then it wont stay clean. The reverb is really nice with the tone knob. You can have alot of reverb but get rid of the bright bathtub sound to it. And it will shake the windows in the house. If you play with a drummer alot you might want to go with the 72 watt one. By its self the 36 watt cant drown out a loud drummer.
haha just noticed a rather bad typo in one of the user reviews on that site:
and on to a nice 'Anus' Young grit
...not an AC/DC fan then?

Anyway as for the amp itself, I've never encountered one over here but they do seem to consistently receive great reviews. There's lots of stiff competition in the price range, so you'd really have to try one out! It's a real looker though...
i think i tried that one out,if it's the one i'm thinking of then it has about the best clean tone of any amp i've ever used
For the money these are pretty good amps and compete well with other stuff in the same price range. For me the best in that price range is the Rivera Pubster, hands down it smokes the Kustom. IMO of course.
Quote by TeleInCO
For the money these are pretty good amps and compete well with other stuff in the same price range. For me the best in that price range is the Rivera Pubster, hands down it smokes the Kustom. IMO of course.

interesting call there- i haven't tried the two head-to-head, which I'd need to to make any kind of call like that.

I liked the kustom coupe, but it's way too dear in the UK- it's like twice that price. But it's a nice amp. That rivera is nice too. Traynor YCV's are probably worth a look too (again, nice, but haven't tried head to head).

EDIT: basically try all those head to head!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
People love those Traynor's but I hated mine. I thought the YCV40 I had sounded "generic", for a tube amp I felt the dynamics just weren't there. Same thing with the Peavey Classic 30, I just don't get the attraction other than the low price.

I'm surprised more people haven't suggested the Fender DRRI, too clean I suppose but it takes pedals well.