whats the best pedal to get if i want to get a metalcore/death metal black dahlia murder / as i lay dying / kill switch heavy sound?? i know theres the metalcore pedal but i heard it sucked. any one know any other good ones??
What amp do you use?

And delete your other thread, you made of the same thread.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
What's your budget? If you're cash-strapped like me, get the Digitech Death Metal. Good value for $50.
just got the boss mt-2 metalzone, and it sounds really good for death metal, awesome crunch on the palm mutes. id suggest at least checking it out.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
Quote by used123
just got the boss mt-2 metalzone, and it sounds really good for death metal, awesome crunch on the palm mutes. id suggest at least checking it out.

I'd suggest the same. When I get the money, that's the one I'm going with.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
hmm my budgets is anything up to about $ 150 or so but that boss mt metalzone does sound good ill have to try that out. thanks.
Sorry, but don't even consider the MetalZone with that kind of a budget. There's MUCH better, even in the same price range of it, than the MT-2. Your best bet is an EHX Metal Muff as previously suggested.

You never answered my question though, what kind of amp are you using?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com