Page 1 of 2
Dane Cook is abominable and not funny in the slightest.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
He was good for about 10 minutes and then I got bored, I personally think there are a lot of better comedians out there
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
"TIMMY, DO NOT FLOAT OVER ME WHILE IM DROWING IN THE ABYSS!!"

"I Wanna name my kids after my favorite cartoon, Optimus Prime Come here"
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
can we talk about how he's not funny.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
dane cook has bad jokes
Brian Reegan is better
I plays guitars.
if you think about it none of his jokes are funny unless someone is shouting them at you

his jokes are not funny, his delivery can at times make them funny, but seeing as it sometimes annoys me, i believe he is not funny
if you people wish to be such negative nancys about him leave, of course I can't make you so I guess you can stay and complain... but that really doesn't say much on your part, if you don't like him don't post in the thread. I personally want to see his new stand up movie hoping it has some good stuff on there. I really liked vicious circles. "I AM WINDEXTOR! I WILL CLEAN YOUR SOUL!"
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
prepare your flame shield kid.

..awww its too late
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Oh. His bits are pretty funny.

"My dad's gonna' come home and beat me with a belt, and he's not gonna' believe that a giant talking bowl of fruit punch came in here."
X Sign Here
Quote by jpgilbert701
can we talk about how he's not funny.

hes funny, but his act gets old pretty fast
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
I though of a better one.

"Start your day off the Holy way, with Christ Checks"
X Sign Here
Quote by kossner
I though of a better one.

"Start your day off the Holy way, with Christ Checks"

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Some of my friends told me that he was very funny, and I didn't have a one sided opinion to begin with so I watched his comedy special on Comedy Centeral. I for one, hated it. I only remeber one decently funny joke but I didn't laugh like at all. Brian Regan, Jim Gaffigan, Demetri Martin, thoes guys make me crack up.
I just saw him live tonight. It's cool that his old bits were still funny. Maybe it's cause I hadn't heard them in years. But yeah. Greatttt show.
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
Quote by killedbyaspork
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

ITS TIME FOR YUM YUMMMMMSSSSS....YUMMMMY SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKSS.

He always had the whole bowl...
X Sign Here
I personally think he's extremely overrated. I heard someone in a radio show ranting about how much they hated him. They said this was how a typical Dane Cook show goes:

"hey guys, wanna hear a joke?! FACEBOOK!!! hahahaha, man i'm funny. another? MYSPACE!! hahahaha, god, i'm so awesome"
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I don't see why you all think he sucks so badly. Sure, he's not the best comedian out there, but he's nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be. Is hating him considered cool now or something?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
mOm SOmTHINgS WROnG WiTh Me W-R-O-N-G WRONG!
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Welcome to Burger King, how may I- WOPPERRRRR!!!! Sir, I-WOPPERRR NO ONIION!!!
X Sign Here
Quote by kossner
Welcome to Burger King, how may I- WOPPERRRRR!!!! Sir, I-WOPPERRR NO ONIION!!!

ummm... where do I go?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Dane Cook really sucks really hard right now, but he used to be funny. Like around the time he wrote that 'working at Burger King' bit. That was pretty funny.
But then he got a little bit popular and it all went to his head and now he's a dick. +1 for Demitri Martin and the like.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
You follow the one fkin road your on....to me. Where you you go? You you want to go the the texico station, take a left. Go 5 miles southeast, and you will see a man in a yellow poncho. His name is Hank. He will take you to the Wopper layer.
X Sign Here
Quote by kossner
You follow the one fkin road your on....to me. Where you you go? You you want to go the the texico station, take a left. Go 5 miles southeast, and you will see a man in a yellow poncho. His name is Hank. He will take you to the Wopper layer.

you have 10 minutes... OR WE EAT YOUR FOOD!!!!
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Everything off of the first CD is gold.

F**K THIS GAME! Its 4 in the morning, YOU WIN! I'm sitting on Baltic with crap! I'm paying luxery Tax out the ASS! I hate when you get to be the banker! Where'd you get the pink 50's you cheating Whor3! Get off me grandpa, Grandma is a CHEATING Whor3!
X Sign Here
Last edited by kossner at Nov 17, 2007,
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
I had an ant farm. Those guys didn't grow ****!

oh whoops
I did it wrong

you did hedberg. way to add some humor to this thread!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
YOu give them your information all printed nice and clean, Highlited, 'There you go' In an envelope. But then you get their information and it looks like they had a ****ing seizure while they were writing it. 'Dude you got a 28 digit phone number goin on here buddy... and under name, you drew a picture of a monkey ****in a coconut. IS your name monkey ****in a coconut sir? MFC is that you? MFC? Is that a monkey. looks like a melon could be a coconut.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
I hope it wasn't my coat!

then blend back into the crowd...
X Sign Here
I wish I could be an alien from those movies... have the acidy spit... I WANT THAT!!!! they're always wet and ****. get on the subway *hisssss* No one would mess with that!
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Page 1 of 2