Ive been thinking of buying a custom made guitar, but im not sure whether to get carvin or warmoth. Ive heard that warmoth has more options, but it looks like they dont actually make the guitar for you, just the parts.

My budget is around $1300 - 1500 USD
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
what kind of guitar? if it's a fender based model, look into musikraft too. got a neck from them, they're gorgeous.

i like warmoth, u can do quite a lot with it. but Carvin looks gorgeous too. i'd first calculate how much it would cost to make your guitar at both places.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
mmk, i was thinking a jackson soloist (or other superstrat model) with a carved top and quilt maple. I want it to have a floyd, H S H, gold hardware... etc

oh, and an ibanez neck
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I'd go with Carvin, nothing against Warmoth but you pay a lot of money for no good reason other than the fact the product says 'Warmoth' on it. Carvin products are the highest quality you can find, while being relatively inexpensive to purchase.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'