Okay, so there's this watch thing in my room. Apparently it has an alarm set to go off at like 2AM every day. It isn't my watch, I think it was my sister's or my dad's or something. Anyway, the god damn alarm keeps going off. Whenever it starts beeping I just push random buttons until it shuts up, considering it usually goes off right as I'm in the middle of a deep sleep so I'm not thinking straight. This has been happening every night for like two months now, and I always forget about it during the day when I could just throw it away or something.

Right now it's like jammed or something and it won't stop beeping spastically. I keep pushing buttons but it's not doing anything but making a hell of a lot of noise.

So what should I do? This damn thing has been disrupting my sleep for the past two months now and I would love with all my heart to destroy the fucker. The other night I actually threw it out my window, but then it still was beeping and I could still hear it, so I had to go outside in the cold to find it.

How should I kill it?

EDIT: Keep in mind that it's after two in the morning and my mom and sister are both sleeping, so whatever destruction method I use can't make too much noise.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Last edited by raindropsXroses at Nov 17, 2007,
I don't know how. The back is screwed on and I don't have a screwdriver that tiny.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
hit it with a hatchet
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
I don't want to flush it, in case I block up the toilet with it or something, but I might smash it with a hammer.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
how about putting it in another room, or in your neighbours letterbox
when it goes off at night, write yourself a note to destroy it the next day so you'll remember, then you can smash it and throw it and crush it and burn it to your hearts desire without worrying about noise
Dip it in liquid nitrogen.

I'm serious.

Really.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by beau05
how about putting it in another room, or in your neighbours letterbox

It's really loud. I can hear it no matter where I put it, even the basement or outside. Although I do kind of like the neighbor idea.

Quote by samick007
when it goes off at night, write yourself a note to destroy it the next day so you'll remember, then you can smash it and throw it and crush it and burn it to your hearts desire without worrying about noise

That's a fine idea, but right now it's spazzing and won't stop beeping no matter what I do so I need a way to destroy it tonight.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
if it aint waterproof soak it in water and press buttons while its under the surface
It is waterproof. And it's like.. plastic and metal I guess?

But I'm going to go smash it with a hammer outside. Tootles.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
technically its a non-issue, as people have stated its as easy as smashing it

my brother never answered his mobile phone, or replied to texts, so my father smashed it with a hammer
NOOOO! YOUTUBE IT!

Damn.

Quote by En_zed
NOOOO! YOUTUBE IT!

Damn.

I don't have a camera, otherwise I totally would.

Edit: Actually, I have a webcam... Maybe I'll just do it in my livingroom instead and try to film it. We'll see how it works.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
Quote by raindropsXroses
I don't have a camera, otherwise I totally would.

Edit: Actually, I have a webcam... Maybe I'll just do it in my livingroom instead and try to film it. We'll see how it works.

When an alarms sounds why do we say "it goes off"? Why don't we say "it goes on"? Wouldn't it make more sense to say "on" instead of "off"? I mean it's turning on so why don't we say "it went on".

I just don't understand
Quote by hug a llama
When an alarms sounds why do we say "it goes off"? Why don't we say "it goes on"? Wouldn't it make more sense to say "on" instead of "off"? I mean it's turning on so why don't we say "it went on".

I just don't understand

Revelations! I totally didn't realize that...

RUN IT OVER!!! Totally do it.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
I can't find a hammer. Plus it would make too much noise. But I promise I'll do it tomorrow during the day, I'll write myself a note so I remember. I tried smashing it with a screwdriver and filming it, but it didn't work at all.

Unfortunately, running it over isn't an option. I can't drive.

So for now I'll just throw it down the street like Metallica_rulz said and hope that it's still there tomorrow [which it most likely will be].

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
I've seen this plenty of times, and you have 2 options.

1. Burn your house down in the middle of the night, when the alarm is asleep.

2. Feed it to your neighbor's dog so it goes off (on?) at 2 a.m.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
how hard is it to use a watch?
my dad and other older people i nkow have the hardest time setting teh alarm and time on a watch these days...just hit two buttons at once to turn it off for good.

on other note
- Remove batteries
- Toss it out the window
- HAMMER TIME!!!
- Death by fire is always fun
- Stick it in the neighbors house to annoy them
- Stick it in your parents room and have them suffer for months
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Fill the sink up with water and drop it in.

he said its waterproof but most watches I've had that had the label of waterproof broke when I put them into my pool

I say go with the web cam and hammer... + youtube
Quote by moody07747
She said its waterproof but most watches I've had that had the label of waterproof broke when I put them into my pool

I say go with the web cam and hammer... + youtube

Fixxxer'd.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
move it to somewhere in the house you cant hear it, downstairs in the freezer or sumat. I think you're a fool to have let it go on for so long.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Smash it with a hammer and post pics.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Give it to one of your friends as a present. Or shove it in one of those charity bins.

Waste not, Want not etc. etc.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.