Just like the title says. Crate Halfstack for sale. Used for 10 hours at the most! Comes with cords and distortion pedal. It has been sitting with plastic bags over it and its in immaculate condition. Firm on the price of $300. Very good amp, i just lost interest in playing guitar. Located in Chino Hills, So Cal. E-mail me at (brockli@gmail.com).

Quote by BrockD
Just like the title says. Crate Halfstack for sale. Used for 10 hours at the most! Comes with cords and distortion pedal. It has been sitting with plastic bags over it and its in immaculate condition. Firm on the price of $300. Very good amp, i just lost interest in playing guitar. Located in Chino Hills, So Cal. E-mail me at (brockli@gmail.com).

Anyways, any more info on it? I may be interested. I am guessing shipping would bee very expensive? I live in northern ca, as in ~30 miles from the Oregon border. I am looking for something a little smaller, but I may still be interested, my birthday is coming up.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Nov 17, 2007,
Thanks, but I found a smaller combo amp on craigslist that I am going to buy.
can you check shipping to tappahannock ,va 22560? thanks man
Slappin' Southpaw of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Founder of the Guitar Militia. Pm me to join
im guessing around $100. if its less then that then ill refund u.
if you can find someone to buy the head and i still come out with $250 then sure!
Whoa, you live in Chino?

I live in Walnut. Sister city of Diamond Bar. Not interested in buying, but...Just thought it'd be cool to point out.

Anyways, do you have a guitar for sale? Might be interested in that.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I'm interested.. if you sell the cab to the user up there, I am willing to just buy the head.

Will you ship it to Ontario? If so, how much will shipping be?
ill send a PM to the other buyer. i dont mind shipping anywhere. im thinking $30 for shipping? if its less then ill refund you. $125 each sound fair?
Hey nice another southern californian

whittier here!

consider this a free bump as i am not interested in the amp !
Still looking for someone to buy the head?

What would be the total with shipping to 62454?

Thanks
$45 to ship it. plus $125... so $170 shipped for the head. and BUUUMP
is the amp still available? willing to ship to can? and how much would it be
i'd trade you my guitar but considering you don't play any more i am guessing that is out of the question.
ill check shipping to canada, im guessing $120. but really have no clue.

no trades, sorry bro.