Okay, i was out drinking last night with some friends, got pissed and can't remember some things. apparently, i was told to watch on a friend's bike, and after 3 minutes disappeared with it. I have no idea what i did with the bike, where it could be, or what to do. I know i'm a total idiot, this is the stupidest thing i ever did.

halp! what do i do? how do i replace it? how do i find it?

no more alcohol for me....
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 17, 2007,
You say you'll never drink again, haha.

You will. lolz
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
You sure the people who are telling you you lost a bike aren't just yankin' your chain?
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Unless the bike somehow traveled to America, I can offer no help, lol.

But seriously, that sucks man--hope you find it. Maybe someone is just messing with you (what a prick if so) but who knows...
Quote by jhardcore
Nigga stole your bike!

I am pretty new to UG, but I didn't think racism was allowed here, lol? Please correct me if I am wrong (not like I want to be racist, but just wondering)? Not like I am a rule follower either, just curious...
Quote by NocturnalOats
I am pretty new to UG, but I didn't think racism was allowed here, lol? Please correct me if I am wrong (not like I want to be racist, but just wondering)? Not like I am a rule follower either, just curious...

Its a Joke foo
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by NocturnalOats

it's a meme.... stupid, but not meant racistically..

anyway, i thought about that too, that they might just be jerkin with me, but how were they supposed to know that i wouldn't remember anything?
Quote by NocturnalOats

It's not being racist as such. It's an internet meme.

Sorry, I am probably setting you a bad example.
its to late, im guessing itll have got raped and be lying in some ditch now.

shame on you!
Quote by jhardcore
It's not being racist as such. It's an internet meme.

Sorry, I am probably setting you a bad example.

Ahh, I see, so it's just kind of something a lot of people on the internet say but it doesn't really mean anything...
How smashed were you?

I assume you can generally tell whether someone is too drunk to comprehend whether they are in possession of a bike or not.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
How smashed were you?

I assume you can generally tell whether someone is too drunk to comprehend whether they are in possession of a bike or not.

touche. i was very, VERY drunk.
hmmm, you lost a bike and a man was recently convicted of having sex with a bike......i see a connection.

either the man had sex with the bike that you lost...

or

YOU ARE THE MAN WHO HAD SEX WITH THE BIKE AND NOW YOU@VE LOST IT!

look at me going all nancy drew.
Go back to the pubg and just follow all the places you could have gone. Or just replace it, bikes aren't that expensive. Was it a good bike?

Quote by Bennetts_strat
Go back to the pubg and just follow all the places you could have gone. Or just replace it, bikes aren't that expensive. Was it a good bike?

it was 300 euros

okay, so in the end I never found the bike, because as his house is 4 miles away from mine and i have no memory of how i got home, i have no idea where it could have gone.

i gave him my bike as a replacement, so all is well (except i don't have a bike anymore). I never used it anyway, so it's not that big a deal, but I sure learned a great lesson about taking drugs responisbly.
Download one.

Fortunately it turned out well (enough).
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.