So yeah, I figure it's basically the same guitar, only thing is, does that swooped out thing on the Hellraiser Avenger get in the way? Seems like a lot of people buy the C-1, so I'd rather have the Avenger. Anyone have one and know of any issues, like that thing getting in the way when you play sitting down?
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
personally, i hate the design of the avenger, it only looks good on syns signature guitar
ive played the c-1 and its realy good...idk if it gives better access but i think the c-1 has bigger frets
idk they are virually the same tho
Well, all I really want to know is if the swoop gets in the when you play sitting down. I think the body design is cool, and the fret access is the same.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
That's the thing, I can't locate an Avenger, just the C-1.
Quote by MoonBoots432
That's the thing, I can't locate an Avenger, just the C-1.

Well, it doesn't look like it would effect your upper-fret access, especially if you have good playing habits and don't wrap your thumb around the back of the neck for leads. Unless you're a midget or a hunchback, it won't be bumping against your shoulder or anything if that's what you're worried about.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Nice username.