Came last night, and damn I like this little amp A LOT!

My local Guitar Center said they don't stock them anymore. Special order only. So I bought it online, it was $119 with free shipping. They didn't even charge me sales tax, which I think they were supposed to do since they have stores here in Texas.

The amp has a killer sound, is tiny and seems really well built. If you are looking for a practice amp to use around the house, you could do a whole lot worse. This little guy has my vote
Last edited by gigem at Nov 17, 2007,
I share your feelings
the Vox Pathfinder is a great little amp, hell I even take it to small gigs where I don't feel like lugging around my heavy as hell 2x12 and I get even comments on how sweet and vintage vibed my tone is
one guy even said he recalled the AC15 to be much larger than that..
The gear is in the profile.
You know you want to take a look

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Strat-mangling, echo-eating janglefan σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
it's a nice practice amp for vintage tones, yeah. My only concern is you can get one of those all-tube 5-watters for very little more...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?