Page 1 of 3
Yes, I am aware how mis-leading my thread titles are, but hey, they work....

Okay so here we go. There is this complete dick in my grade that is in like every of my classes, and he always is showing off or bragging at how he is the greatest. I personally belive that he is a pathalogical liar, and in order for his self-conscience to be kept at a high rate, he must tell lies to make it seem like he is supperior to everyone at everything. I am talking like EVERYTHING. He plays drums, and when I told him that I can play Disasterpiece by Slipknot on the guitar, he is like "Oh, Well I can play it on drums twice as fast as Joey Jordison can" and he is completely legitament with his statements. Obviously that is nearly impossible.

Anyway, there are jsut way too many example of what he says and does. He also has a $3000 mountain bike, and he doesnt even do sh!t on it. It is built for doing like 15 foot drops, but he is afraid to do a small 5 foot drop, and whenever we talk about it, he is always like "Oh, I have done this 20 foot gap" and brags abut how he supposedly does al this stuff, but then when actually go to the place, he will pretend like there is something wrong with his bike, and so he doesnt wanna "risk breaking his bike". I have even offered to let him use mine, but he jsut makes another excuse like "Oh, well I'm not used to your bike".

All in all, he is a major tool. But he has become completely out of hand lately. He thinks that he can push kids around because he "can supposedly bench 250" which is completel BS. Anyway, so basicaly, he has crossed the line with me, I punched him right across the face, he started crying, cause I broke his nose, and the next day at school, he was telling everyone that he knocked me out when I was trying to run away, and now everyone thinks I am a pussy.......which I am not, and so I fought him again in front of everyone, and lets jsut say that he didnt make it very far before he made an excuse like "i twisted my ancle yesterday, so I can't fight right, you have an advantage" and loads of other BS.

Anyway, I need your help. He has his default picture online as someone jumping a 20 foot or more jump on a snowboard. He is claiming that it is him. It obviously isnt, but the people around here anre jsut so freaking dumb, that they belive everything he says.

I need your guys help to prove that this picture IS NOT HIM.

He claims that the picture was taken of him at Wildcat Mountain in New Hampshire.
I asked him why there were Fiat flyers, and he claimed it was for some sort of "canadian publicity" crap. He is lying through his teeth.

PLEASE PEOPLE, if you recognize this mountain, I am pretty sure its in France, but Im not sure.

BUT PLEASE HELP ME TRY TO PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT THAT IS NOT HIM!!!

Yeah,

Thanks.......

~GM
How about you don't let little stuff like this bother you?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Nov 17, 2007,
hit up google image search until you find the original source?

edit: there might be come of script with some kind of comparison algorithm that does this automatically
1: Grow a pari
2: How old are you?
3: He wasn't loved as a child it isn't his fault

BUt seriously how old are you?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I am 16, how about you?

The reason I want him to look like a complete tool is because he thinks he is so muhc better than everyoe else, it makes me mad.
what hrdcorelaxplaya said, or what seljer said
or you could just beat the living sh!t out of him weather or not he says he has an 'injury' just to prove a point
or if you know any1 who can play drums, have'em do a drum duel
I know how you feel, i have someone in my year thats so up their own ass they can see out of their mouth. But seriously, beat the **** out of him again. With pics.
dont worry, i know how you feel. i have a complete dick like that in my gym class. you have to just ignore him, and the time will come when people realize how fake he is.
^ win.

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
EDIT - Yeah, nvm this
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by guitarmannn
The reason I want him to look like a complete tool is because he thinks he is so muhc better than everyoe else, it makes me mad.

So? I'm pretty sure you think you're better than him, what's the difference?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
if no one can prove that thats not him in that picture just admit that he's better than you and everyone else on the planet...the guy's a god
Sig space available, give me some praise
haha yeah I think it is fair to say that this thread was the quickest win I have ever seen.

THANKS AGAIN Xn00bX!!!!!!

OFFICIAL....

/thread
Quote by guitarmannn
I am 16, how about you?

Your'e 16? Seriously just grow up a bit. **** like this always happens just let him get on with it.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Guitarmannnnn i must keep updated on this. because i dont visit the forums that ofden, could you give me your msn or something
Yea I understand with the whole bike thing... a 3,000$ bike would probably be made for like 25 foot drops lol, mine was only 1,000$ and it's survived a 10 foot drop so far, but I haven't found a 15 foot one that isn't to flat ground, my point being... Skills don't come with a pricetag, skills come with practise, but don't let this guy get to you. I know lots of people like this.
When guys do that, it means they're insecure. This guy seems overly insecure, so the guy has enough inner problems as it is without you making it worse.

But hey, i cant convince you of anything, you'll do whatever makes you happy i guess
Leave the poor guy alone. Maybe IM him that link and tell him to look at the photo on that web-page along with the caption. It'll keep him off your back, or he'll destroy you as you seem more of a threat than ever. It's really up to you, but I wouldn't embarrass him in front of everyone.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Xn00bX

Think that offers your revenge, and the page is in french too. Kudos to Xn00bX!!

But seriously, there are people like this in every walk of life, and everyone knows they're full of ****, so don't worry about it. Just laugh at the poor bastard.
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Dude, just call him out on all the stuff he says. Be wicked loud about it just to make sure people are listening. Use logic that even he can't lie his way out of. And trust me, although it may seem like it, I'm pretty sure not EVERYONE believes this kid, they probably just don't have the energy to call him out on it. THEREFORE, he's not gonna be used to it, so that's perfect for you. Call him out on it and be like "No. no more excuses. what you got?" and he'll back the **** down. Seriously though, I suggest just writing a punk (or rock song) about how much of a ****bag he is, record it, and put it up on your myspace. To me, that'd be wicked funny and then all of UG could laugh at this kid.

There's something else. Just send his myspace link here, we'll add him as friends and then comment the **** out of him on all his photos and his comment board telling him he's a liar and a douche. I'll do it, cause i hate pathological liars...dated one and got ****ed on that deal...but anyways. **** THIS KID UP!
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Page 1 of 3