the fact that drake bell advertises this (seeing as how he learned by it) just baffels me.
Wtf? I Lol'd, seriously. Sounds worse than midi.
Protip: You can not play guitar.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Nov 17, 2007,
ooh. iron man thats origonal
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Interestingly enough, it's potentially harder than GH.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by electric7
the fact that drake bell advertises this (seeing as how he learned by it) just baffels me.

It might teach you to do basic stuff... but it won't teach you the cool **** like Sweeps, Legatos, slides, dives, harmonics...

So it's worthless if you want to be really good.
I like guitar hero (only cause it's original if you know what i mean) but this thing is pathetic.

The future of guitar music is 'I Can Play Guitar'...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Raziel2p
Interestingly enough, it's potentially harder than GH.

Haha ya, it's all thanks to those random colours on the fretboard
Quote by guylee
yeah but GH doesn't claim that it can teach you to play...

Well, there's one less reason to try and hate GH...

Now once this stupid site loads, I'll see what the world is coming to.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Why can't younger children learn guitar like everyone else did? I mean, beginner guitars are cheap, and get this, you don't have to buy software to play songs. You just have to show a little dedication. Really, first the media stopped children's activity, and now they're stopping creativity too?
That thing looks harder to play than the real thing. You can't get a feel for a plastic fretboard with buttons and transfer that directly to a real fretboard and strings.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
I'd like to see them bend notes on that sucker.

Anyway, why play real guitar when you can push buttons on a stupid plastic controller? I can totally see the appeal of games like Guitar Hero. People are stupid.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Someone should make a commercial exactly like that, except instead of some stupid plastic toy, have them use real guitars. It would be like "HEY! Do you want to be a rock star? Play just like the pros? WELL NOW YOU CAN WIIITTTHHHH... GUITAR! Guitars have been around for a long time... BUT YOU COULD GET ONE NOW! REAL STRINGS! (insert douchy looking 10 year old pointing at strings) FRETBOARDS! (insert douchy looking token black 10 year old pointing at fretboard) NO STUPID PLASTIC BUTTONS! (insert douchy looking 10 year old with spiked hair sweep picking perfectly) Then of course they would have to have one of the douchy looking 10 year olds say something along the lines of "IM GETTING MINE TODAY! HIYAHHHH!!!" and it ends with a "guitarcanbeyourstodayforonlythreeeasypaymentsof59.99. Gettwentydollarsoffifyoucallinthenextelevenminutes. blahblahblahinowmanagetosaysomethingsofastthatyoucantunderstandit."
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!

If my brother asks for this, I'm giving him my acoustic.

Look at this crap. You can dress up your pixel character too.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by larryjohnson
Someone should make a commercial exactly like that, except instead of some stupid plastic toy, have them use real guitars. It would be like "HEY! Do you want to be a rock star? Play just like the pros? WELL NOW YOU CAN WIIITTTHHHH... GUITAR! Guitars have been around for a long time... BUT YOU COULD GET ONE NOW! REAL STRINGS! (insert douchy looking 10 year old pointing at strings) FRETBOARDS! (insert douchy looking token black 10 year old pointing at fretboard) NO STUPID PLASTIC BUTTONS! (insert douchy looking 10 year old with spiked hair sweep picking perfectly) Then of course they would have to have one of the douchy looking 10 year olds say something along the lines of "IM GETTING MINE TODAY! HIYAHHHH!!!" and it ends with a "guitarcanbeyourstodayforonlythreeeasypaymentsof59.99. Gettwentydollarsoffifyoucallinthenextelevenminutes. blahblahblahinowmanagetosaysomethingsofastthatyoucantunderstandit."

Very very tempting
Alls I need is some douchy looking ten year-olds
See, thats the kind of controller I imagined a game like Guitar Hero would have....
with lots of buttons and stuff. And then any other crappy kiddy game tagging along would use a controller like the one used in Guitar Hero. It seems a bit backwards to me really...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I can play guitar at least has more than 5 or 6 buttons and you can do hammer ons and pull offs.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
I can play guitar at least has more than 5 or 6 buttons and you can do hammer ons and pull offs.

Yes, I totally agree with that and the fact that that makes it way better than guitar hero.

BUT: any retarded video game that claims to be able to teach you how to play guitar deserves to be run over by a steamroller, put through a shredder, and incinerated. It's nothing like playing guitar, nothing at all (don't even try. Well, sure, try, if you really want.) nor could it ever come close to teaching someone how to play guitar.

And I second the commercial for real guitars idea.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
You can tell it's not a real guitar because the website shows a black guy holding one.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
You can tell it's not a real guitar because the website shows a black guy holding one.

Yeah I know it's a dead giveaway. Jimi Hendrix deffinately just used a guitar hero controller and backing tracks.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Well I guess if it helps kids play, it can't be all that bad.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Well I guess if it helps kids play, it can't be all that bad.

But it doesn't, that's the thing.
Quote by electric7

maybe thats why he cant play..
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by demonmouse500
But it doesn't, that's the thing.

Well it partly does I guess. The sheer amount of buttons on it could (note I say COULD) improve finger dexterity.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409