Is the switch from an Ede Pro Tremolo to an OFR a direct swap or is some routing required? I have an RG Prestige 2570 body and I want to know if I will have to do any routing and how good an Edge Pro tremolo is if I decide to put that in instead of the OFR.
The Edge has a little more boing to it and some folks don't dig on the boing.
As for the swap - some Ibanez models have proprietary dimensions so some routing may be required.
I don't get why'd you'd change an edge pro to an OFR. An edge pro is pretty well made and plus its more convenient to use than an OFR.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Could always be daring and stick an Edge Pro in there
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Edge Pro

What a shocking suggestion!!!
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
What a shocking suggestion!!!

I'm just a rebel like that, living on the edge, under the radar...on the fringes of society.

That kind of thing.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

I'd have thought that the Lo Pro *would* fit as the Edge Pro is pretty much the evolved version of it, but I'm not sure.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

The edge pro isnt bad so you aren't taking a stupid risk picking it. Edge Pro, Edge, Lo pro edge, ZR, Schaller FR and OFR are all great trems. Bit the one that fits its the best choice.
Does the lo pro fit I haven't foud any measurements for it so I don;t know yet. Infact all I know is that an OFR or an original Edge won't fit. I'd like it if the Lo pro fits cuz I'm trying to get a sleeker looking guitar and I don;t want to have to spend 200+ dollars on an Edge pro. So if anone knows it'd be much appreciated.
For a lo-pro edge it'll be the same price I'm afraid, it's the same trem, just ones lower, and still looks the same unless you're looking sideways, the edge is a great trem what do you have against it?