i really want the korina model but would take another one mabey white or black.

iam willing to spend up to $350 depending on condition
why not just save more money and get a better guitar? all ESP explorers are better than the Epi ones.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
why not just save more money and get a better guitar? all ESP explorers are better than the Epi ones.

why not let hm get what HE wants and stfu. not all esps are better.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
I have an Epiphone Gothic Explorer that I got painted Candy Apple Red, has all chrome hardware except except tuning keys, swapped the pickups out with ones from a les paul custom. Beautiful guitar, has a few paint chips from moving it around and stuff but it shows character : ]
Seeing as I sing in a band now, and I have a damn nice acoustic I'd rather play. I'd be willing to sell my guitar since I don't really have a use for it other than letting it sit in my room looking pretty.
If you'd give me 350 for it, it's yours. I'll take some pics of it later and get them up if you're interested.
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline
Quote by iplayanesp
why not let hm get what HE wants and stfu. not all esps are better.

thank you sir your right and iam not an esp fan and thank you other sir for telling me what to get (sarcasam).and if you spray painted it iam not interested thanks show me some pics
Well, I used an spray gun to paint it. I'm a professional automotive painter, so I have all the equipment to paint, it's not like I just went out and sparyed over it with a can of paint, I did it professionaly. If you're not interested, I won't bother with pics.
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline
i can get a slightly used one at sam ash for 299 wwith no spray paint and iam sorry but not realy interested in a goth thanks
Quote by zakkhalen13
i can get a slightly used one at sam ash for 299 wwith no spray paint and iam sorry but not realy interested in a goth thanks

It's not spray paint, its actual paint. It's like on a car, but on a guitar. Just letting you know, +being a good citizen with a free bump.