seems kinda custom really....

i know of sg's with trems but they're kinda old and expensive.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

You can't buy those vibrola trems outside of Gibson/Epiphone factories from what I've seen actually unless you pick up a second hand one on ebay.

Try a Bigsby or a Schaller:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/bigsby_tremolos.html
http://www.thomann.de/gb/tremolos_for_lp_style_guitars.html
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
That looks like a Maestro Vibrola. They were common on vintage SGs and Melody Makers. Most of them were plain, without the ornate embossing in the tailpiece. They aren't that wonderful. They tend to go out of tune easily / not return to the tuned pitch every time. I don't think they're available new.

I'd suggest a Bigsby, but if you're convinced that's what you want, knowing that it's a Maestro might help you locate one.

Cheers,
SYK

EDIT: The ones in the link SGstriker posted look like a very good replica. I doubt they're authorized by Gib$on, but they appear to be a convincing copy.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Nov 17, 2007,
Vibrolas are very rare and I doubt they even make them anymore. Speaking of which, how rare is a '58 SG and how much are they worth? I know a guy who found his Dad's under the floorboards is his attic. He doesn't fully know what he has and I'm gonna try to buy it.
Quote by Invader Jim
Vibrolas are very rare and I doubt they even make them anymore. Speaking of which, how rare is a '58 SG and how much are they worth? I know a guy who found his Dad's under the floorboards is his attic. He doesn't fully know what he has and I'm gonna try to buy it.

SG's didnt come out until 1961.
Quote by Invader Jim
That '58 SG sounds like a fake to me. I would be very careful before offering any money for it. Are you sure it's a Gibson? Are you sure it's a '58?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Eric 666
Is that for me or against me? me is confused

Im pretty sure its for you
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
Im pretty sure its for you

Oh yeah lol, just checked with Wiki...yeah dude you might have to check, unless its an EDS-1275 which have been out since 58...and if you have one of those, I might just have to steal it.
Thats a Maestro/Gibson vibrola. They pop up on ebay sometimes. I want one, though I'm gonna try my hand at building a TOM tremolo myself.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild