i'm kinda confused here i have 3 chords and i want to know what scale would go with them so i could solo over top they are A#5 C#5 and F#5 all power chords kinda like the key or somthing

sry if i'm not giving enough info i'm fairly new and i could try to give you more i just don't know what

thanks in advance
learn all of the scales, in the future you'll appreciate that snippet of advice
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It's not a list of scales: it's basic theory so that when you've learned all the things that article has to teach you wont have to ask.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
no but i found it useing the list of scales

its a C# mjor scale which makes sense thanks anyways

and if everyone knew everything what would be the point of this forum
I'm aware that not everyone knows everything but if you read that article you will have a good point to start learning from so you can help other people who don't know things: the point of the forum is so that new players can learn until they stop being beginners. Seriously; read the lesson.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
no but i found it useing the list of scales

its a C# mjor scale which makes sense thanks anyways

and if everyone knew everything what would be the point of this forum

people can help and offer advice, but they can't learn for you. If you learn it for yourself then,like Zaphod said, you won't need to ask.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I'm aware that not everyone knows everything but if you read that article you will have a good point to start learning from so you can help other people who don't know things: the point of the forum is so that new players can learn until they stop being beginners. Seriously; read the lesson.

i did read it and now i know so thank you