I'm having fret buzz with this configuration.

Would 0.11's solve my problem?
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I already raised the action..
Do this first:
USe a capo on the first fret and press dwon on the 12th fret. If there is no distance between the 7th fret and the string that experiences fretbuzz, then your neck needs relief or is bowing backwards.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I don't think it's a truss rod or neck issue. That's a bit extreme. Put some 11's on, that should work fine.
Jackson Rhoads V: The Hippie-Slayer
I used to do Db with .9s...

Check your action.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
yeah i change my guitars tuning all the time and all i have to do is raise the bridge a tad. i highly doubt that his neck is bowed or warped, guys.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by DagMX
Do this first:
USe a capo on the first fret and press dwon on the 12th fret. If there is no distance between the 7th fret and the string that experiences fretbuzz, then your neck needs relief or is bowing backwards.

can't hurt to try this, and if this isn't the problem then change to 11s
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by Shredder Guitar
yeah i change my guitars tuning all the time and all i have to do is raise the bridge a tad. i highly doubt that his neck is bowed or warped, guys.

It could have been warped from before, it doesn't necessarily have to warp because of tunigns/gauges. A bad initial setup(like they might have done in the store) could have made the truss rod push back.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
Do this first:

Done, there is a very little distance between the fret and the string, so it seems my neck is not bowing backwards. Thanks fot the input tho

Is a set up at a local shop very expensive.. ?

Might try with 11's, but i like the feel of 10's
Quote by Kilador
Done, there is a very little distance between the fret and the string, so it seems my neck is not bowing backwards. Thanks fot the input tho

if it's one of your bottom strings you could try a custom gauge, then you get the feel of the tens on your higher strings with the thickness and sustain of the lower strings
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by Kilador

A setup wont be expensive at all.
What strings and frets are you getting fret buzz with?

oh and...just to clarify, fretbuzz isn't necessarily bad untill and unless you can hear it in your amp at full volume or if the note is actually being choked.

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
A setup wont be expensive at all.
What strings and frets are you getting fret buzz with?

oh and...just to clarify, fretbuzz isn't necessarily bad untill and unless you can hear it in your amp at full volume or if the note is actually being choked.

I can hear the fret buzz when i'm playing on the clean channel, the distorted one seems ok.

I'm getting the buzz between the frets 12 and 15, specially on the G string.

Cheers.