help!!! idon't know what to do. when i play my pick slide out of my hand. what can i do?
Quote by juangar1992
help!!! idon't know what to do. when i play my pick slide out of my hand. what can i do?

Sweaty hands?

Maybe you're just holding the pick too loosely, or with bad form.

In any case, I think I'll move this to Guitar and Bass Basics.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Hold on to the pick like this:

I hold mine farther down, because it is easier to hit pinch harmonics on command that way. The way I hold mine, I just need to change the angle of my wrist to hit a pinch harmonic.
^ thats was hillarious but dude um I don't really understand what the hell you just said

EDIT: I meant the first reply
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Quote by Masonpwiley
Hold on to the pick like this:

I hold mine farther down, because it is easier to hit pinch harmonics on command that way. The way I hold mine, I just need to change the angle of my wrist to hit a pinch harmonic.

i hold it just like that, but then my index finger keep "sliding" until i can't even hold the pick anymore
Get gator grips. Picks with textured rubber grips. A bit more expensive, but worth it. or learn to play with ur fingers.
yea, try a different pick. what is it that you're using right now?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!