Hey, I'm in the process of building up a set of tones for different timbre's in my music... and I bought a G Major Guitar processor... its a rack mounted processor, and its pretty a pretty sick part of my effects loop... anyway... I was wondering, Since im sort of new to the whole rig building thing... what kind of pedal solutions do I have for working with this thing?

Can I just buy and MIDI pedal and have it switch settings for me? I really need a way to change my sound as I'm playing...

+ any suggestions are welcome.
High Templar of the UG Secret Society
PM SickMetal or Sanitarium24 to join.
I think a MIDI pedal would do it, yes. Check the manual, does it say anything about MIDI pedals?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
By all means shop around. I have the same processor, and while they recommend the G minor MIDI pedal, it's really not that flexible. It DOES have a tuner function, and therefore puts a tuner on your pedalboard. Very good to keep it out of your signal chain.
BUT, it only has three buttons. While I'm new at MIDI myself, I think there's much better options out there.

(And yes, you can switch presets with a MIDI pedal. I *think* you can switch blocks on and off, too, if you have enough buttons on the MIDI controller.)

TC electronic should have a downloadable pdf file to check out. Boring to read, but it'll save you some bucks!

Take care,