I am currently getting ready to record some guitar parts for my songs. I am going to be recording distorted electric guitar from my Marshall JCM 900. I have two condensers that I can use. Does anyone know if I'm better off using a Rode NTK vocal condenser or a cheap MXL 991 instrument condenser? I know the Rode NTK is made for vocals, but it is a much more expensive microphone than the MXL 991. I am not sure which one will get me better results for the electric guitar. Any suggestions or help is highly appreciated.