Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew any decent classical guitar books with a good range of songs. Ideally I was looking for some kind of 'Classical Guitar Anthology' sort of thing because I'm after a wide range of artists and songs.

My issue is that I don't want something too easy or too technical, that's why I though a kinda 'Anthology' would be a good investment.
I'm a competant Rock/Metal guitarist (influenced by Blackmore and Rhoads amongst others) and have only really dabbled in classical playing on occasions, even so I would place myself around the intermediate level for classical playing; my repetoire includes Bach's Prelude, Partitia, Bouree and Minuet in Gm; Carcassi's Caprice and Etude in Am, as well as Francisco Tarrega's Etude in Em.

Any suggestions? Recommendations?

Many thanks.
I have one from Barnes & Noble

this one
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1">fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1">http://www.google.com/products?q=guitar+classics+Barnes+%26+noble&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1

There's no pictures of it, but it's a damn good book.
Some of the transcriptions leave something to be desired but it has 125 pieces, so it might be just what you're looking for.

edit: the name is Guitar Classics 125 timeless pieces from the masters
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
It has pieces by
Milán
Narvaéz
Valderrábano
Mudarra
Besard
Dowland
Johnson
Sanz
de Murcia
de Visée
weiss
Albéniz
Scarlatti
Krieger
Handel
Pachelbel
Bach
Carulli
Carcassi
Giuliani
Aguado
Sor
Paganini
Mozart
Tárrega
Granados
as well as several anonymous ones
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I neglected to mention I live in the UK, sorry.

I've done a little hunting and is anyone familiar with either of these books:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Classic-Guitar-Collection/dp/0825622689/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1195404626&sr=1-5
(After further research the songlist seems very impressive)

and

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Classical-Masterpieces-Guitar-Patrick-Moulou/dp/0793508282/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1195404991&sr=8-1
(Good selection fo songs but only 27 of them)

Second one has TAB and notation but I think the first one only comes in notation, considering I've had no classical training (though I can read music) I'm not sure if this will be an issue, especially on more complex pieces.
You're better off walking into a book store and choosing from what you can actually peruse. Let's just say I've been disappointed with guitar books purchased online in the past. I was just too lazy to go to a store.
Quote by Bloody Headache
I neglected to mention I live in the UK, sorry.

damn, that took a while to write out
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage