Page 1 of 3
Have any of you guys gotten in a legit fight during school?

If so, who was it against, who won, how much trouble did you get in, how many people were involved, etc.

If not, what the worst in-school fight you've ever seen? We want to hear your epic stories!

Last year this black kid and his friends pulled a knife on these three other black kids(just being specific, not racist) and it turned into like a 20 person brawl in the middle of lunch including 3 administrators(one of which who broke his arm and another who got a back eye) and eventually some cops. 12 kids got arrested that day. I was right there to see it too.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Nov 17, 2007,
I've never been in a fight myself because I'm a fairly passive person who doesn't hit back. The worst I ever saw was two girls (they're always the worst) who were ripping hair out etc, until the one grabbed the other and smashed her face into the corner of a brick wall.

It was funny, because they were chavs, but looked painful.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
um, i sent someone to hospital, then his mates broke my wrist, collarbone and nose.

worth it though

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
My high school's full of wiggers and juggalos who won't do anything more than threaten people and throw sissy punches.

But in 2 years ago in 8th grade.... Some girl got jumped by a bunch of other girls at the McDonalds by the school after school one day. They slammed her head into the door, cement, pulled out some hair, etc... She got sent to the hospital and since then, they haven't allowed the middle school kids there after school on half days anymore.

EDIT: Damn, a brick wall? Wow... I love how girl fights are like 10x as violent as fights between guys.
Alright well I got a story. Last year in my school there was this huge asian kid who was like jacked up with steroids and during lunch started kicking the **** outta this small scrawny white kid. That kid had to go to the hospital, he lost so much blood, it took about like 4 custodians to take the asian kid down. He was arrested and expelled. Oh yeah while this was all happening, the school was on code red lockdown
I've almost been in 2 fights, I, however, am fairly passive. I won't throw the first punch, unless someone really pisses me off. But, there've been 2 kids who were trying to act tough toward me before and whatever, threatening me. Basically, I just said to them, if you want a fight, hit me first, or get the **** out of my way. They both backed out.

Also consider, I'm 6'4 and 190 lbs. These two kids were about 5'10 and probably about 140. My school is full of wusses and Guido kids who think they're oh so tough. They always back down right before a fight.
ya girl fights are always more violent. there was a fight before school and one girl tackled the other girl and slammed her face into the parking lot *ouch!* I usually dont get into fights because nobody really messes with me
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
i was in a fight with this guy once and there was a huge crowd of people watching as usual, anyway as i was grabbing the guy and punching him in the face i felt someone grab my collar and i thought that it was one of the guys friends joining in so i turned around and let out this huge punch, then i realized that it was a teacher and that punch caused him to fall onto the ground. i didn't get in trouble either because it was an "accident"
I once got in the middle of a fight to try and stop it and got clattered accidentally.

AFter that I jsut though, 'screw it' and walked off.
Well, last year i went into the bathroom and they had 3 black guys in there. we were in the same class and we always cut up along with 2 of my other friends. we call one of them monkey because of his big lips. i called him monkey and he said "(Anime's real name) i'm gonna kick your ass" so i told him "here's my ass, come kick it."

he walked over and the other two guys were already egging on the fight. he went to hit me, i dodged it, came up and punched him in the face. the other 2 guys laughed their asses off, pushed "Monkey" back since he was really mad then, and ran out of the bathroom cheering me on and spreading the story. even the teacher laughed at him.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Well, last year i went into the bathroom and they had 3 black guys in there. we were in the same class and we always cut up along with 2 of my other friends. we call one of them monkey because of his big lips. i called him monkey and he said "(Anime's real name) i'm gonna kick your ass" so i told him "here's my ass, come kick it."

he walked over and the other two guys were already egging on the fight. he went to hit me, i dodged it, came up and punched him in the face. the other 2 guys laughed their asses off, pushed "Monkey" back since he was really mad then, and ran out of the bathroom cheering me on and spreading the story. even the teacher laughed at him.

So you racially abuse people?

It'll be a good day when you get stabbed.
umm in seventh grade we were watching king kong the new one

and it was on a PC going through a cable to the TV

and the kid kept making the little commnand box coming up and i wanted to watch the movie so i was getting pissed

so said

hey stop being a bitch and quit moving the mouse
he stood up and said what are you gonna do about it

i said sit down and dont touch the F*ing mouse you dont want whats coming

so he moved the mouse stood up and swung at me
(what he didnt know is that i was already a three year jujitstu and kickboxing student)
i grabbed the incoming punch(while in a chair mind you)and threw him backwards using his own momentem
then i stood up

he got pissed and tried to back-fist me in my head

this was my favorite part

i grabbed his fist twisted it to his upper back and kicked his A** which caused him to drop to his knees and smack his face on a wall

he got up again!!

and this time he actully got a punch to skid my forehead

I WAS PISSED!!

thats when i went from using him against himself

to messing him up

i threw a left left right to lefts to the face one to the gut
(im a southpaw/Leftie)

the teacher was outside talking to another student who was in trouble

he rushed in and broke it up he didnt send us to the office or anything he made us shake hands and apologize

that kid never tried to make an excuse to loseing he just says

"i got my A** handed to me"

also before this everyone thought i was like gay, a girl,Fag whatever

cuz i had the long hair before it was popular

after this fight

i was considered a guy you dont wanna piss off

also i was the reigning body blows champ afterwards yeah thats some CRED right there
Last edited by hightension01 at Nov 17, 2007,
Well I live in a ****hole area so in my school we get gang fights within year groups over drugs, money and stolen goods from supermarkets.
For example one time, this big guy in my year (year 11) who is ab out 6 foot 7 and 15 stone was stealing stuff from sainsbury's and selling it in school, (and apparently a few bags of weed) and he started taking all the "business" from the other thieves, so a big gang of guys from the year below cornered him and started beating him up so he flicked out a knife and stabbed some kid... I saw it from about 10 metres, it was so scary.. he started pushing past all the teachers and all the students and he walked right past me and looked at me.
I nearly cried I was sooo scared.
Two girls in my school starting ripping out each others hair then one got smashed into a wall. The other ran off then started hitting a teacher.
It was the best day ever.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Some ridiculous cat fights at my high school back in the day. Handfuls of hair, bloody scratches, the works. no nudity, though. The area where the fight happened was a little path between houses that leads to the school so basically half my school was in this path to see it. Many of us were sitting on the wooden fences to get a better look and some CRAZY old lady living in one of the houses started hitting kids who were watching the fight with a broom. Once the fight was over (and crowd mentality took over) we DESTROYED the fence. Nobody got in trouble cause there were too many of us and the school paid for the lady's new fence. Good times.
before i tell the story ill fill in a gap...

, my ex-drummer is a dick and everybody hate(d) him so we made an anti-alliance against him (yeah, my friends are that pathetic). so my drummer saw that my name was in here so chris (the drummer) im'd me a bunch of slurs Inot racial just plain retarded) and hates against me and my guitarist.

The next day in school (this happened in 7th grade), it was the beginning of the day and we were getting the books from our locker and then Chris came and gave me bad looks while standing a foot away from me. The (chav) next to me says get out of the way (he wanted to get to his locker) and Chris says "no fatass" and then the fight started. Man, i couldnt stop laughing the fight was pathetic, two fattys in a "fist" fight. My social studies teacher and my PE teacher were also Laughing their asses off. Finally the math teacher comes and sends them to the office. And from what I heard, Chris was crying in the office.

Man, he was a pussy.
██████████████████████████████
oh the days of fighting how i miss them. i got into alot of fights in elementary, and middle school. my favorite one, was this fat kid that i got into a fight with. he took my hamburger off my lunch trey while i was in the bathroom washing my hands, so i thew my peaches and chocolate milk all over him and called him fatty. we didnt fight in the cafeteria, it was one of those "meet me out back after school at 3" so we did. and of course like half the school was there. someone actually got it on video, ive been trying to find it and put it on youtube forever. anyways this fat kid was so slow, he got maybe 2 punches in kinda depressed me and i felt bad so i just stopped.
Quote by hightension01
umm in seventh grade we were watching king kong the new one

and it was on a PC going through a cable to the TV

and the kid kept making the little commnand box coming up and i wanted to watch the movie so i was getting pissed

so said

hey stop being a bitch and quit moving the mouse
he stood up and said what are you gonna do about it

i said sit down and dont touch the F*ing mouse you dont want whats coming

so he moved the mouse stood up and swung at me
(what he didnt know is that i was already a three year jujitstu and kickboxing student)
i grabbed the incoming punch(while in a chair mind you)and threw him backwards using his own momentem
then i stood up

he got pissed and tried to back-fist me in my head

this was my favorite part

i grabbed his fist twisted it to his upper back and kicked his A** which caused him to drop to his knees and smack his face on a wall

he got up again!!

and this time he actully got a punch to skid my forehead

I WAS PISSED!!

thats when i went from using him against himself

to messing him up

i threw a left left right to lefts to the face one to the gut
(im a southpaw/Leftie)

the teacher was outside talking to another student who was in trouble

he rushed in and broke it up he didnt send us to the office or anything he made us shake hands and apologize

that kid never tried to make an excuse to loseing he just says

"i got my A** handed to me"

also before this everyone thought i was like gay, a girl,Fag whatever

cuz i had the long hair before it was popular

after this fight

i was considered a guy you dont wanna piss off

also i was the reigning body blows champ afterwards yeah thats some CRED right there

so you were in 7th grade and the new king kong was out, how old are you?
and you had long hair before it was popular?
i believe long hair was popular before you were born dude
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's not a drink, that's just coke with random crap floating in it
When I was like six or seven years old i was at school and some huge kid like 4 years older than me a was making a fort out of snow and ice (it was winter) and he thought another guy his age wrecked part of hs fort or something and he came up from behind him, pushed him down, grabbed his head and smashed his face at least twelve times as hard as he could into a patch of ice.

There was bloody snow everywhere.

This was when I was 6 or 7.
Whose idea was it to ruin the delicious combination of peanut butter and jelly by adding bread?

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
So you racially abuse people?

It'll be a good day when you get stabbed.

what? no, monkey was his schoolwide nickname. he just wanted to act tough, and it backfired on him
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
what? no, monkey was his schoolwide nickname. he just wanted to act tough, and it backfired on him

Yeah, a schoolwide racist nickname.
2 grade eights had a disagreement or something i dono. but they were fighting in the field and it went on for ever like they're just eying each other and throwing punches that kept missing, i think they were afraid to hurt each other but they wer equaly pissed. eventually some gr 9's just started punching them both until they cried . it was weird.
Quote by _Mayday_
Yeah, a schoolwide racist nickname.

he made it up himself o_o he said one day "damn, i look like a monkey"
I pushed a chav (you know the kind, the short ones who don't try anything if they're on their own) who was harassing some of my friends who are really bad at sticking up for themselves. The idiot then punched me in the head and broke his knuckle. It was hilarious.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
I pushed a chav (you know the kind, the short ones who don't try anything if they're on their own) who was harassing some of my friends who are really bad at sticking up for themselves. The idiot then punched me in the head and broke his knuckle. It was hilarious.

win.
in 8 grade there wasme vs 3 guys and it was a fun fight... acctualy i started with 1 then number 2 atk me from behind so number one got awey he ran awey. then it was number 2 v me i won :P and number 3 tryed to do some things some times but im to good :P
everything started with 3 guys had make me weary angry that day when i went up and hited the first one i realy didnt know wath was going to hapen for all i know they all coud go on me at once but, i was alone and it was 3 of them they all went in 9 grade and im won xD i was pretty proud of myself after it... but im good at fighting. my hobbies are like 1 train martial arts. 2 guitar. :P
Quote by Fredde_
in 8 grade there wasme vs 3 guys and it was a fun fight... acctualy i started with 1 then number 2 atk me from behind so number one got awey he ran awey. then it was number 2 v me i won :P and number 3 tryed to do some things some times but im to good :P
everything started with 3 guys had make me weary angry that day when i went up and hited the first one i realy didnt know wath was going to hapen for all i know they all coud go on me at once but, i was alone and it was 3 of them they all went in 9 grade and im won xD i was pretty proud of myself after it... but im good at fighting. my hobbies are like 1 train martial arts. 2 guitar. :P
Please tell me that English isn't your first language. I nearly got aneurysm trying to read that.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I've never been in a fight myself because I'm a fairly passive person who doesn't hit back. The worst I ever saw was two girls (they're always the worst) who were ripping hair out etc, until the one grabbed the other and smashed her face into the corner of a brick wall.

It was funny, because they were chavs, but looked painful.

Holy ****, that exact thing happened at my school except it wasn't the corner.

Then you said chavs, and realized you were British which means you definitely don't go to my school :\
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Please tell me that English isn't your first language. I nearly got aneurysm trying to read that.

:P im swe
I was walking past some guy on my way to lunch in school - and he spat on my jacket.

I swore at him and three of his friends came over. They surrounded me and I aimed for the bastards face but they all jumped me. I had punches come from every angle but I ignored the pain and continued punching that ****er till his nose was smashed.

It was the first and last fight I've ever had but boy I felt alive - despite all the bruises.
I can't remember having a fight with someone....... I do remember throwing a chair to a classmate, I knocked him down cause the chair hit on his face..

does that count as a fight?
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
not unless u intended to hurt him
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
I saw a fight that was between a fat chick and a skinny girl who was on crutches.
Funniest thing ive ever seen

Edit: O yea, one time my "friend" threw a textbook at my head during the moment of silence, and since i dont like to fight i just kicked him in the shin and walked away
Quote by Zephyyr
Cool Whip, I love your sig!
Last edited by Cool Whip at Nov 18, 2007,
Never gotten into a fight at school. The only fight I've been in was with my bro. I mean, fist fighting with my bro. Thats about it really. I guess I'm just a lovable guy :]

Blackzepplin, whats up with you and "____________ in School Anyone?" threads lol. Not complaining though.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Got in one fight last year, some kid was talking **** on me behind my back and i confronted him and he said he didnt do it and when i turned around he called me a pussy or something like that. I turned around said big mistake and proceeded to hit him until someone pulled me off i think it was the janitor, but the kid didnt hit me with one punch he threw 2 before he hit the ground it was pretty funny, didnt get in trouble though which is always good.
Like many have stated before, I too live in a ****hole of a town. My sophmore year of highschool I was in the locker room being an ass and some kid came up and told me to can it. So I did, next thing I know he turns around and starts swinging at me (He was like 5'10 and like 210lbs, I was 6' and 135lbs).
Im not gonna lie, he was beating the hell outta me. He had a hold of both my arms and was headbutting, punching, and kicking me. Then he low blowed me and as soon as he did that the UFC that I had watched the night before popped into my head (lol). So I bashed my elbow into his chin and temple repeatedly. By the ninth one he was out cold.
My PE teacher is a big redneck and loved watching fights so he said that if I cleaned the blood off the floor he wouldnt tell anyone.

Good times....
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
Page 1 of 3