I've narrowed down the guitar I'm buying now to a Gibson Explorer New Century Edition. However, there are two colors to choose from, a satin "mirrored pickguard" and a black carbon pickguard. I've seen the black carbon in person, but I'm really interested in the mirrored kind, the exact model can be seen here.

I figured that Ultimate-Guitar would be the place to ask about this, so here goes nothing. What's the mirrored pickguard look like, I can't seem to find any real good pictures. Does anyone have this guitar, and if so, would you mind posting a few pictures?

Thanks!
It looks like whoevers staring at it...:|
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GET THE KORONA (or however you spell it) ONE!

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GET THE KORONA (or however you spell it) ONE!

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!

its korina. the new century has hotter pickups and costs more. he probably already ruled that one out.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
It's ugly, don't get the mirror. Get someting with color. The glass probably makes it sound like **** anyway.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by Bassman86
It's ugly, don't get the mirror. Get someting with color. The glass probably makes it sound like **** anyway.

That has to be the stupidest post ever.
Its a chrome full-body scratchguard. It does nothing to affect the tone.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Thanks, I've trashed the idea of the mirror pickguard after seeing some real pictures, it's ugly as sin. But I'm not so sure that I like the black new century model either, I wish I could find some white model with a full-body pickguard, or hell, even buy a white pickguard somewhere and put it on. All black on a guitar isn't really my style.
Judging by what you've said, just get a black one and change out the pickguard to a white one, since that's really one of the easier changes to make on a guitar. There are plenty of places online and at shops to switch that out, and should cost much money at all.
It looks nice, and it probably has some mint sounding pickups in them and probably plays alright, but I'd reckon you could probably get something better in that price range.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Arkahn
Thanks, I've trashed the idea of the mirror pickguard after seeing some real pictures, it's ugly as sin.

Only if you're playing to an ugly audience.
Epiphone Dot Studio
Peavey Valve King 112 (w/ Eminence Texas Heat)
Digitech Hot Head
Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95
Elixir .010-.052
Quote by DagMX
That has to be the stupidest post ever.
Its a chrome full-body scratchguard. It does nothing to affect the tone.

I was thinking the exact same thing. How the **** does a pick guard affect the tone?

xD
Ask EJ.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Ask EJ.

It actually might on a strat, since it's got a cavity under it that could theoretically resonate a bit.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows