hey guys. if i have 2 speakers now and add on 2 speakers will it make it sound louder at the same volume level, or make it able to go louder without damage to speakers? or both? because my 60 watt tube amp i'm wondering how loud it would have to goo to fill a venue. (small hall mabye 200-300 people limit.)
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
speakers don't really add much noticable volume. 60watts tube is plenty loud for basically any gig, which with that i'm sure you'd need to be mic'd.

adding more speakers just spreads out your sound more, if you don't have a pa, i'd assume putting 2 speakers on the left and 2 on the right somewhere would have a nice even stereo sound. but i doubt your band would appreciate that ha.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
no, i'm adding a cab under my 2x12 combo.
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
yeah, you're not gonna notice much of a difference is what i'm saying. 60watts tube is blaringly loud coming through even a 1x12.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

okay. but the sound will be alot better right?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
if you add different types of speakers to it, the tone will change a bit. what amp do you have now?
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

he has a 5150 combo. and hes made like 10 threads on this so far. he wouldnt listen to anyones advice in the other ones.