okay... so me and some friends decided to start a band ill be playing guitar and lead vocals, my friends gunna rap(hes awsome) and play bass, and our drummer is also doing back up vocals

we agreed to use our drummers house for pravtice but he hasnt been "able" to get us to come to his house(we decided to start it like 1,1/2 months ago)

but aparrantly he is really good and there are few drumers never mind muscians at our high school and its hard to find a good drummer

do we ditch drummer or keep him cus i cant find any replacements

(we'll be mixing straight and hard rock with rap/hihop)(like rapcore)

thx
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Dude, you do NOT throw someone out of a band because you can't practice at their house, especially if they are a good musician.
Just get off your arse and find somewhere else to practice.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Dude, you do NOT throw someone out of a band because you can't practice at their house, especially if they are a good musician.

+1
Practice at your house
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
thats the problem though we dont have drumsets and hes not even trying we said until he gets date we can practice at bassists but he says okay have fun...
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Somebody needs to get things organised because you all seem to be waiting for each other to sort it out.
Does your drummer have his own kit?
Have him bring the set with him
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
ya but we cant fit the drums into any1s cars

ill talk to him about it anyaways
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
ya but we cant fit the drums into any1s cars

ill talk to him about it anyaways

Borrow a van? C'mon, everyone knows someone with a van. Between you, someone's bound to know somebody with a van. Or you could hire one.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
he shouldnt need the whole set ;/ i used to haul aruond drums in a metro

That's true, he only needs one bass drum, one snare and a tom for practicing. Cymbles pack flat and their stands fold down so what's the problem?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Ht666
+1

+2
If there is a will there is way! If he's a flake, bag it, but if he just can't practice at his house, you'll find somewhere. IF he's being a totally douche about carring his drums around (like most drummers... no offence) then point out how its going to be hard to work with him if he won't move his drums, and won't let you practice at his pad.
kk now he broke his bass kiked and snapped a hole in his snare... but were gunna be able to meet up at his house soon.
(but how the **** do u brake your bass kick?)
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
you could also split up the drum set into more then one car for transportation.
::type
drummers break the skin by having really crappy kick pedals in the wrong position. My drummers done it twice.
Quote by Yakri
you could also split up the drum set into more then one car for transportation.

this.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

+1,000,000.

Find somewhere else to practise, like if your still in school, c if u can practise there... my band did for a while.
Quote by AwesomeDrummer
+1,000,000.

Find somewhere else to practise, like if your still in school, c if u can practise there... my band did for a while.

nah or school has no rooms to do that in
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Quote by clapton_fan
your school doesn't have a music room or anything?

no they lock it becuase every one in my schools a bunch of kleptos and 1ce a week i think the schools music class might use it after school.
so no, no music room

and if you read when the thread was made youd see how long the drummer hasnt fixed his drumset for and hasn't tried any dedication whatsoever to the band all he doese now is play the drumset on rock band
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)