Okay, so my trem bar got stripped out. I need to replace it, as some of the stuff I play requires a trem. So, what should I go with? Floyd Rose, Fender, or another company (if there is one)? I play classic rock and blues, so I'm not going to be divebombing, or even using it all that much.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Just replace the bar or bar holder. No need to dish out and get an FR if you hardly use it.
Alright, thanks. I would have to get it set up again though, right? The saddle adjustments and all, I mean.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I think (but could be wrong) that all you'd have to do is get a tech to take the bridge out, remove the arm holder, put a new one in and whack the bridge back where it was. I don't think you'd need to do any more adjusting at all, but don't quote me on that.

Just another tip... if you plan on using a regular strat trem, then you're gonna want to lubricate the nut... graphite works well
Hang on, do you mean that the actual bar (i.e. the bit you grab and wail on) of the trem has stripped threads? Just buy a replacement tremolo arm. You shouldn't have to take out the trem unit if that is the problem. Pick up a new arm from a decent guitar store. It'll be pretty cheap.