that you had a big garage beside your house, which was a guitar centre, except you owned everything in it and theres no employees.

all of those would be yours!

Who agrees!
I Do!

EDIT: only, there WOULD be emplyees. They would be female, under 25 and required to wear nothing but a tie at all times.
?wtf?
No basses?!?!
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by CoreysMonster
I Do!

EDIT: only, there WOULD be emplyees. They would be female, under 25 and required to wear nothing but a tie at all times.

If only...
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
that'd be sweet!
and I gotta agree with the first guy.

edit: I just noticed, no basses. someone said it but I didn't see until now.
I'd even settle for the teal prs on the far right^^
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Yes that would be awesome. The first thing I'd do is grab a Gibson SG, and Cinder block and a Marshall Stack. I would play a song by the Who. Then at the end I'd smash it on the cinder block... just cause i can.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
howd you get into my garage to take a picture with out my security cameras seeing you FRDesign?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
yeah i would!!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by CoreysMonster
I Do!

..and leather boots.

*Mouths begins to water..*
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by CoreysMonster
I Do!

yes.... that would be awsome! but they would have to be fat chics..... and their bellies could be super amps and you pluged your guitar into them and the sound came outta their mouths.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
yes.... that would be awsome! but they would have to be fat chics..... and their bellies could be super amps and you pluged your guitar into them and the sound came outta their mouths.

um.... no

EDIT: i mean, girls with a little tummy, more on there ribs (and in their chests) are awesome, but not fat chicks. please.
Quote by CoreysMonster
um.... no

EDIT: i mean, girls with a little tummy, more on there ribs (and in their chests) are awesome, but not fat chicks. please.

well fine then... but i can guarantee you that skinny chics would not conduct sound well....

but hey, to each his own i guess......
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)