Hey guys,

I've been interested in learning some blues. I have guitar pro 5, so any suggestions on some simple songs to start out with please post them.

I'm not a big fan of blues, but I wouldn't mind learning something new and when the time comes I wanna incorporate some blues into my hard rock sounds.
myspace.com/realignedriffs
myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby
really, anything can be bluesy (anything but probably metal). I have found blues in everything from led zeppelin to the beatles to pink floyd. Just look at Chuck Berry, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, and John Mayer.
If you've been playing for a while, try out The Stumble from Peter Green. Great song
Cool thanks guys.

Name some songs if you can, I know some guitarist who plays blues but I'm not familiar with song names.

Thanks.
myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby
Quote by Guitar328
really, anything can be bluesy (anything but probably metal). I have found blues in everything from led zeppelin to the beatles to pink floyd. Just look at Chuck Berry, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, and John Mayer.

Anything but metal? What about Iron Maiden? Black Sabbath?

And as for naming artists, try some Eric Clapton. First song I learned by him was Wonderful Tonight (although it is ridiculously easy), so you could start with that and move up in his music, through Cream.
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze is an easy song to learn if you consider it Blues. It has one of the most awesome recognizable intros and the chord parts sound awesome if you can get them down right.
Thanks, I'll check them out soon. Keep em coming.
myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby