Christmas is close, and that means a new guitar! I've heard many good things about Agile guitars. I will be playing through a Peavey Classic 30 and I play mostly blues, metal, and rock.

I'm interested in this. http://www.rondomusic.com/al3000prest.html

I was thinking about the Agile-4000, but decided against it because for the price, I had a few other guitars in mind. So the price of the Agile is basically my budget. My other choice was a MIM Tele.

So, how's the sound of the Agile? The feel of it? Other questions I might need answering to?
I have heard nothing but good things about Agile guitars however, most people that say good things about them have never played them. I would only buy an agile if I lived near rondo music.
I was thinking on buying it, it's 10x more beautiful in real life. Also heard that Agile guitars are phenomenal. But have never played one.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
My old agile ps970 was insane but im a moron and mess up floyd's real bad.But im also thinking about getting a les paul type, just because im positive there amazing for such a cheap price. Try and youtube it.
I have an AL-2800 and love it. The AL-3000 should be great for your needs.
A wise man is not wise because of his wiseness, but because of his manness.

Quote by floppypick
Penis.. do digimon have them?