My front humbucker is buzzing when play. It only buzzes when I play things on certain spots of the neck and those spots vary. I am wanting to know what this noise is from because it is a very annoying noise.
try lowering your pickup. if some pickups are too close to the strings they'll buzz
I thought that is what it was but wasn't sure. The only thing is my bridge pup is higher then my neck pup and the bridge one don't buzz
Are you sure its the p-up? Sounds like it might be a fret issue. Check your neck, make sure it doesn't have a massive amount of bow. If the neck is in line and it still buzzes you might need a fret level.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
Neck looks fine and I am pretty sure it is the pup. If I tab the pup then play the fret again it will stop but it will start up in a different spot fo the neck.
That being the case it is probably a wiring issue. I'd recommend pulling the control cavity cover off and taking a look. It may be a grounding issue, but that happens with most guitars with age. What kind of guitar is it?
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
Izzys are usually great guitars. Like I said, take a look under the cover and see if anything is loose or if there may be a crossed wire someplace. If not, then I'll help you narrow down what it could be. PM me and I will be more than happy to help.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

I will PM you later at that point because if I take the cover off I will have to take the strings off and they are only a week old. Thank you for the help though.