I was just wondering, Since my guitar doesn't have a whammy bar....how can i install one?

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
What guitar IS it?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
yeah it depends on what kind of guitar you have, and either way you're gonna have to route out the body which could be quite a nuisance
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
[HANDY REPOST FROM ANOTHER THREAD]

What you haven't grasped by the look of it, is that a tremolo requires a large cavity running through to the back of the guitar for the springs and the bridge block to fit into. Observe:

...so unless you feel like routing massive chunks out of your SG it ain't worth the effort!

The only practical option is a Bigsby, or possibly a Stetsbar (just google it yourself, I'm lazy) which is a special retrofit trem for hardtail bridges.
Quote by kyle62
[HANDY REPOST FROM ANOTHER THREAD]

What you haven't grasped by the look of it, is that a tremolo requires a large cavity running through to the back of the guitar for the springs and the bridge block to fit into. Observe:

...so unless you feel like routing massive chunks out of your SG it ain't worth the effort!

The only practical option is a Bigsby, or possibly a Stetsbar (just google it yourself, I'm lazy) which is a special retrofit trem for hardtail bridges.

hey..... I recognize that post!
buy a whammy pedal and duct-tape it to your guitar
viola! a whammy bar
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Fuzzycows5157/canada.bmp[/IMG]