I have a Boss Metal Zone, but I was wondering what the correct way to hook it up was. I have a bunch of other effects that are all correct, but I'm a little confused with a distortion pedal. Do you just run it like the rest of the pedals but turn it on when the amp is on clean mode? or distorted? Haiulllp!
you can run it on clean to make it your distortion or use it on your distortion channel just to add more gain to it
However you'd like. It usually depends on how much gain you're looking for.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
eh, the metal-zone doesn't like to work with distortion channels. it will add gain, but make the tone very muddy. just use it on the clean channel.
Quote by Ghold125
eh, the metal-zone doesn't like to work with distortion channels. it will add gain, but make the tone very muddy. just use it on the clean channel.

Actually, I'd dissagree here. Yes on most amps it will sound like complete s***, but on my 5150, I'd tried it before and it actually tightened up the sound a lot, but then the feedback wasn't controllable and it got REALLY loud when not being played, but the notes were very well defined. Weird.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Low gain high level?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?