No.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Vivaledzeppelin

Sweet.

Photoshop me into a car chase or something.

Ready?

Go.

that pic is extremely blurry, it's gonna be a bitch to photoshop
the pit is not your personal army
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i'll do it for 30$
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Quote by Left_hander_nz
the pit is not your personal army

GO BACK TO 4CHAN
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Or you could download The Gimp (it's free) and do it yourself ...

*Hint, hint*
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
I've got a better picture thats similar... its of me, you just can't see my face....

Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
haha im joking i actuly dont go to for 4chan (ive been a few times) but i just like taking the piss out of the memes haha
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i have something too!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Left_hander_nz
haha im joking i actuly dont go to for 4chan (ive been a few times) but i just like taking the piss out of the memes haha

Well we like making fun of your god awful grammar, spelling and rudimentary grasp of language.
thats beacuse my mum and dad are brother and sister!

Quote by Taoistic_Beer