I need advice i basicaly want an xbox 360 and i found this deal with a mobile phone contract that i would get a free xbox 360 arcarde system with the contract, and as im looking for a new contract also i think it would be amazing and save me alot of money!

BUT! what is the difference between the Arcade system and the premium system? Could i buy all the things that the Arcade system is missing compared to the Premium?

Thanks
Arcade system only has preset games and I don't think you can play anything else...not really sure

I'll get back on that
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Arcade come with a 256mb memory card, whereas the Pro and Elite come with a 20gb and 120gb harddrive. There is also no HDMI input on the Arcades.

And yes, you could purchase a Harddrive.

20gb - $100
120gb - $179

------------------------

Arcade - $279.99
Pro - $349.99
Elite - $449.99

I knew working at Best Buy would pay off
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/ EMG 81-85 Humbuckers
Peavey 6505+
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 4x12 Slant Cab w/Vintage 30's
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
Danelectro Fish N' Chips EQ
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Arcade system only has preset games and I don't think you can play anything else...not really sure

I'll get back on that

and no, the arcades will play any 360 game. its just that there is no memory to save games with, other than the 256mb card, which is almost filled by the arcade games that come pre-loaded on it
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/ EMG 81-85 Humbuckers
Peavey 6505+
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 4x12 Slant Cab w/Vintage 30's
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
Danelectro Fish N' Chips EQ
Ok cool well i will buy a hardrive and a headset probably and just get halo 3
I got a bunch of arcade with my xbox premium kinda random, but i was playing pacman on it
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..