is there a program you can download(for free) that lets you play games with no disc in the drive???

cheers
Sigs Are For Pussies
You can get no cd patches off file planet (I think). You have to have the game though.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Go to www dot megagames dot com and look for Game Fixes. You can download a "NO CD" crack for whatever game you want, and you won't need to play with the CD in your drive ever again.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Go to www dot megagames dot com and look for Game Fixes. You can download a "NO CD" crack for whatever game you want, and you won't need to play with the CD in your drive ever again.

can i do this without reinstalling the game. its just iv got far and cannot be bothered to do it all again
Sigs Are For Pussies
make an image of the CD and mount it as a virtual drive with DaemonTools/Nero ImageDrive/Alcohol 120%/CloneCD whatever
yeah, you can download no CD patches so you don't need them. Its a good thing to have if you have already bought the game, because then you don't have to keep getting out the CD to play it..

Look for no CD patches, or if your trying to play a game you lost a CD to and need to register it, search for a key generator.