Nile are the heaviest band i've ever heard. Their chorus parts crush my balls and my boner starts to mosh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDKzWGIaFfY

PRRRRREEEESERVE MEEEEEE, FROM HE WHO IS IN THE WATTTER. Such an awesome band and i've only started getting into them. Anyone else into these guys?

I love the Egyptian theme as well.
you must not listen to many metal bands......nile are ok for a while..then I find they start to bore me.
they are heavier bands out there imo
Yup, their awsome. Drop A tuning kicks ass!
Last edited by Sculptor at Nov 17, 2007,
Quote by -Shadow-Element
you must not listen to many metal bands......nile are ok for a while..then I find they start to bore me.
they are heavier bands out there imo

Yeah I don't listen to many Death metal bands, but these guys aren't getting old to me so far.

I'd like to hear some suggestions of heavier bands.
Nile does kick a lot of ass and it does not matter if their are not the heaviest.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
check out Death, the greatest dm band of all time (Flame Me). if your into fast double petals + Solos listen to Vacant planets, or Lack of comprehension, spirit crusher. all there songs are good so its hard to recomend.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Last edited by kinzoku at Nov 17, 2007,
Nile's amazing, but there's definitely a thread on them already.

In Their Darkened Shrines is the best Nile album IMO, but you can't go wrong with their latest either. A lot of people love Annihilation of the Wicked, as do I, but I'd take those two over that. Their first two are good but definitely look to the last three albums for the best of their stuff.
Theres a nile thread man, check it out.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original