For anyone who went along with the "Dick Beign Annoying" thread.....

So I completely proved this kid wrong, and he finally realized there was nothign he could do to prevent major ownage, so now he is saying that he put the pic up to see if I could trace it back to the original source.

He is the biggest tool ever, he jsut wont admit that he is a poser wannabe tool.

I am finally satisfied that even though he still wont give up the fact that I proved him wrong, I know that I taught some people that he is the biggest liar ever.

I am finally laying back off of him, and I lost ALL respect that I ever had (not that much to begin with) for him.

Thank you pit for your help. I was very supprised to see that there were actually some helpful people in here.

For those who have no clue what I am talking about.......

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714767&page=1&pp=20

Thanks again pit!!!
You're welcome mate, although I more or less told you to shut up

Seriously, don't worry about things like that.
I did absolutley nothing too help you but you're welcome!
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I read the thingy just now, so i accept ure gratitude
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I did not post in the first one I refuse to post in this one.
Congratulations you are now a "winner"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Nov 17, 2007,
The Pit: 1
Liars: 0
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by guitarmannn
Hahaha, he is so depressed now. He just got back form the mall and he has a hot topics bag.

So you're stalking him now?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by will123456789
I read the thingy just now, so i accept ure gratitude

+1 lol
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by guitarmannn
So I completely proved this kid wrong, and he finally realized there was nothign he could do to prevent major ownage, so now he is saying that he put the pic up to see if I could trace it back to the original source.

He is the biggest tool ever, he jsut wont admit that he is a poser wannabe tool.

I am finally satisfied that even though he still wont give up the fact that I proved him wrong, I know that I taught some people that he is the biggest liar ever.

I am finally laying back off of him, and I lost ALL respect that I ever had (not that much to begin with) for him.

Thank you pit for your help. I was very supprised to see that there were actually some helpful people in here.

For those who have no clue what I am talking about.......

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714767&page=1&pp=20

Thanks again pit!!!

You're a douchebag.

Go back to watching Stargate and thinking you proved something by aruging with somebody in the PIT.

ffs
Honestly, why do people worry about this? It's a waste of your time. You won't fundamentally change this kid by showing him up in some thread.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Why the hell is everybody flaming guitarmannn? Let's all get off the bandwagon, you guys aren't really much better than him if you feel like proving him wrong or being assholes to him for proving another kid wrong.

Even though I wouldn't have done what you did, I admire your, erm, thoroughness.
Quote by guitarmannn
Hahaha, he is so depressed now. He just got back form the mall and he has a hot topics bag.

Just remember, it's going to be your fault if he ends up offing himself. Have fun in Hell, asshole.
this is the 3rd most pointless thread ever

.................you are welcome
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by guitarmannn

Yes, shopping at Hot Topic is a pretty depressing task.

Shoplifting on the other hand....
Quote by Carswell98
this is the 3rd most pointless thread ever

.................you are welcome

what's the second and first?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
reading that makes ME want to kill someone.
i would have beaten his ass and got it on video. when he started BSing ide show it to everyone.

good job dude, he deserves it.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
An awesome way to spend your weekend haha.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
what's the second and first?

The original thread this one is based on.........

........twice

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
why did you feel the need to create a second thread?
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by Jackal58
So you're stalking him now?

+1
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON