I want to pick one complex acoustic song to learn, preferably modern (I.E Not classical, but that's fine too). This will be a song I'd strive for over a little while. Any suggestions?

I favor no genre over another, but I do like bluegrass and the blues, so that would probably catch my eye more.
Have a look as some of Don Ross or Tommy Emmanuel's songs. Theres some very accurate tabs for Tommy on this site as well.
3 - Bramfatura

That should keep you occupied for days...
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Led Zep. Jimmy Page wrote a lot of really cool and interesting acoustic stuff.

The Rain Song
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Black Mountain Side
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
Bron-Y-Aur
I'm trying to learn The Silent Nutcracker by the Trans Siberian Orchestra... the tab on this site is accurate.

Basically it's just a medley of the Nutcracker Suite and Silent Night... it's pretty and it is almost time for the holidays.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Erick Turnbull-Low C
check him out. Goooood stuff, look it up on youtube to help you out. I beleve he made a lesson for the song to.
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
Keller Williams' version of Sultans of Swing. Most things Keller does are acoustic and quite hard. I could be wrong as I am somewhat of a newbie, but it seems pretty advanced.
Chet Atkins created a masterpeice when he wrote and preformed "Yankee Doodle Dixie." Basically, it's Yankee Doodle Dandy and Dixie played at the same time. You can listen to versions of it on YouTube.
The Ocean by John Butler Trio... I wish I could play it.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Neon by John Mayer
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by pmc100
Led Zep. Jimmy Page wrote a lot of really cool and interesting acoustic stuff.

The Rain Song
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Black Mountain Side
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
Bron-Y-Aur

While Jimmy Page did write a lot of interesting stuff, Black Water Side is a scottish traditional song popularized by Bert Jansch who was a huge influence on Page and many others.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs