I'm about to go to Best Buy, and I have like $1000. I was gonna just go to get Super Mario Galaxy (I'm so cool), but then my crappy guitar sound fetish started to act up again. I wanted some cheap tones y'know? Now I'm wondering, should I waste my money on it, or just be smart and keep saving?
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Get Super Mario Galaxy. Huge erection optional.

There's NO way I'm not getting it, I'm just wondering if I should get both
Gear
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
dont get the guitar DONT GET TONAL HERPES, and i know what you mean by wanting a crappy guitar soo you can make it better and what not, just dont get it
Quote by RickGardiner
There's NO way I'm not getting it, I'm just wondering if I should get both

Oh I see. Get a few of them
you want crappy guitar? head to walmart with 99.99 and get a first act haha...

in fact, get 10 of them
Quote by convictionless
dont get the guitar DONT GET TONAL HERPES, and i know what you mean by wanting a crappy guitar soo you can make it better and what not, just dont get it

If anything, I'd want pee all over it to make it sound even worse, rub ketchup all over the strings, drill a hole through it, throw it off of my roof, put the pickups in my cat's litter box for a week, take it apart and put chocolate inside every hole then put it back together and microwave it.

I just want a crappy tone.
Gear
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Quote by RickGardiner
If anything, I'd want pee all over it to make it sound even worse, rub ketchup all over the strings, drill a hole through it, throw it off of my roof, put the pickups in my cat's litter box for a week, take it apart and put chocolate inside every hole then put it back together and microwave it.

I just want a crappy tone.

that is a first, ive heard people say the opposite but this is the first time i heard someone say they want a crappy tone
-dont get the guitar
-get the game
-save up for a better guitar, not the horrible ones in stores such as best buy/walmart/kmart/etc.
Five ways to kill someone

Number 1.

Number 2.

Number 3.

Number 4.

Number 5.
(for the slow ones, its called AIDS)
Yeah, if this is just a phase, don't get the crap guitar. You would just be wasting money on something you will resent 2 days (or however long your fetish lasts) later
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
i would usually say forget the guitar, who wants crappy tone. but, since this is your 'fetish'....

game = awesome fun
crap guitar tone = raging erection

...now which one sounds better?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?

...now which one sounds better?

Obviously the game. that's why they call it a crappy guitar, it sounds like pure ****
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
You have 1000 bucks, and you're wondering if you should spend it on a Best Buy guitar so you can have a crappy tone??

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
You have 1000 bucks, and you're wondering if you should spend it on a Best Buy guitar so you can have a crappy tone??

Exactly.

Spastic Ink
Dude I thought I was the only one into bad sound but now I find you
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Buy a pickup (No not a Ford you monkey), route out a 2x4 with a spoon, insert said pickup, wire to a single jack no pots, put 1, 3, 5 or 7 nails on each side (no even numbers) and tie metal wire between said nails doesn't have to be guitar strings, get a penny and JAM!
I could sell you a guitar with crappy tone... I have several. I stuck my dick in it once, but other than that you should love it
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia