So I have a limit of about $200 Canadian, and I don't know what to ask for.

I originally wanted a new neck from Warmoth, but that ended up costing around $300...

I think I'll just save for a new guitar when I get a job.

My current setup is:

Squier Strat > Dunlop 535Q wah > Digitech Whammy > Boss DS-1 > B.Y.O.C. Delay > Peavey Rage 158.

I've thought of getting something non-guitar related, but I'm not sure...

My question is, can you guys think of anything I might benefit from?
Might I suggest two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree?
I plays guitars.
An A-wing. Maybe not as cool looking as an X-wing, but they're faster and more manoevearble.
actually save for a new guitar beucase your gear isnt bad except for your guitar soo save up for a average ibanez which is would fit you nice
Quote by B3low3mpty
200 mcdonalds cheeseburgers.

he said benefit from... not get diabetes from... if hes lucky that would kill him so he wouldn't have to suffer through the after effects of said atrocious meal
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by MightyAl
An A-wing. Maybe not as cool looking as an X-wing, but they're faster and more manoevearble.

For half the price you could get a tie-fighter, just remember you dont have a shield!

Quote by killedbyaspork
he said benefit from... not get diabetes from... if hes lucky that would kill him so he wouldn't have to suffer through the after effects of said atrocious meal

Well, maybe he could send them to darfur, then get a nobel peace prize for humanitarian effort!
How about you ask for a decent creative brain for christmas so that you can think of a present for yourself next christmas.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Thanks for the suggestion clsscrckr91. The rest of you can got to hell.

Just for that, I'm going to tell your parents to get you an inflatable sheep and some KY.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Thanks for the suggestion clsscrckr91. The rest of you can got to hell.

can do!
I plays guitars.