Kind of like saying hey ive got a pile of **** here that I think ill throw a diamond in. Nah the guitars not too bad really i guess, but your better off just saving up like 400 for a decent guitar. Then you would actually notice a increase in tone and playability, whereas the new pickup chances are you wont tell too much of a differance
You could always send it to me.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by gsr2k6
Kind of like saying hey ive got a pile of **** here that I think ill throw a diamond in. Nah the guitars not too bad really i guess, but your better off just saving up like 400 for a decent guitar. Then you would actually notice a increase in tone and playability, whereas the new pickup chances are you wont tell too much of a differance

well im getting a c-1 hellraiser in january for my birthday^^
but i dont know what to do with $100 right now.
drugs?

that was a joke.......
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

If YOU don't even know what to buy or spend it on, save it. You can always spend it later on when you've actually got something worthwhile to put it toward.