I was using Guitarrig 2 as a tuner, worked nicely but.. it won't run anymore. It freezes after I open it for about 10 seconds.... I tried uninstalling and everything but.. well... anyway..

My tuner right now isn't very precise, and obviously not accurate... So I need one on a computer that'll give me fine tuning and good results. Also, I've noticed that when you download tuners, 440hz tuning isn't exactly 440hz. Sometimes like... 437hz is the same as the actual 440hz. So, anyone have any suggestions? :/
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

30 views and no replies? Cmon, the title is self explanatory ><
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220

I don't have cash or any close music stores and I'm changing strings, that's why I can't buy a Korg for 20 bucks.

Thanks seljer, I have confidence in your advice.

EDIT: This would be a BIG help for anyone that has an accurate 440hz tuner and the ability to tune with AP tuner... I remember it not being in 440hz, so if anyone could tell me how much it's off by so I can adjust it that'd be great, thanks!

Don't tell me to set it to 440 either, it never matches any accurate 440hz tuners. :\
Quote by rocknrollgod

Quote by Gutch220

so you have accurate 440hz tuners already...why do you need something else? unless by changing strings you mean changing tunings, in that case you'd need a chromatic tuner
Quote by climhazzard
so you have accurate 440hz tuners already...why do you need something else? unless by changing strings you mean changing tunings, in that case you'd need a chromatic tuner

Read my first post.
Quote by rocknrollgod

Quote by Gutch220

Sounds like you are looking for a program were you can actually plug the guitar into the computer and use it to tune by watching a dial or some lights or something. Chances are, the only tuners you will find online are ones were they play you a note and you tune by ear (which i strongly encourage you learn), however if you need it for intonation then the only way to get it on ur pc would be to get something like a Line 6 pod which is heaps more expensive than a little tuner you'd buy from a store
www.myspace.com/funkmecrazy
Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Bonham's number one fan

"how do you make a 15 watt solid state amp sound good?"
Quote by p o e
step one, insert screwdriver into speaker
step two buy a good amp
haha my bad
www.myspace.com/funkmecrazy
Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Bonham's number one fan

"how do you make a 15 watt solid state amp sound good?"
Quote by p o e
step one, insert screwdriver into speaker