Ok so i'ver been working on a rangemaster clone form this site http://www.musikding.de/product_info.php?cPath=52_122&products_id=618
for the last few days. I'm finally finished it and everything seems to be working except there is a LOT of noise, i havn't put it into the enclosure yet so i assume this is contributing to the noise but there really is a lot. Do i just need to ground it somehow or could it be a result of bad soldering?
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Well having it out of the shell will increase the noise. Are you using a battery or an adapter?

Glad you got it working by the way
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
Well having it out of the shell will increase the noise. Are you using a battery or an adapter?

Glad you got it working by the way

Thanks, turns out i had the stereo input wired the wrong way round. I'm using an adaptor. I can't wait to get it in the shell and painted up! I'll have pics up as soon as it's finished
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
If you can, try it with a battery and see what happens. If you're using an unregulated power supply (it's not uncommon for some adapters to be putting out more than 9 volts) it can add a fair amount of noise.
Well it's a Boss adaptor so it is regulated. But ya i will try it with a battery.
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90