So ive had numerous people suggest I buy a guitar off of ebay. I am interested in a KV2, but...I couldnt afford a new one.

Just wondering if anyone can share some ebay experiences with me....I mean I would have thought spending 1200 bucks on ebay would be risky...opinions?
I bought my Epi LP off eBay a few months back. the guy gave detailed pics, and had a ton of positive feedback selling guitars. I had no problems with the guy and recieved my package in a timely manner. I would recommend it under those circumstances.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
cool

thanks for the tips.

If the particular guitar im looking at is being sold by someone with no feedback, should I steer clear?

as far as saving up longer for a new one, I just cant afford to drop 2500 when I can get one with nothing wrong with it for 1200.
Quote by nvranka
So ive had numerous people suggest I buy a guitar off of ebay. I am interested in a KV2, but...I couldnt afford a new one.

Just wondering if anyone can share some ebay experiences with me....I mean I would have thought spending 1200 bucks on ebay would be risky...opinions?

i spent 1090 and it was fine, just make sure the seller has good rep.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
If possible, see if you can pick up the guitar. It's much better if the seller is close by even if you can't pick the item up because there's less chance it will be damaged in transit.
Gear :
  • Ibanez PF60S-NT
Quote by nvranka
If the particular guitar im looking at is being sold by someone with no feedback, should I steer clear?

I'd say so
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
If you do buy something off of Ebay, make sure you use a credit card to cover your ass. You can always do a charge back if there are any problems. If you use Paypal they will only refund part of your purchase. Never use money orders either.