ok so im getting a new guitar and im stuck between these three prs's

SE standard

SE soapbar

SE cusom

i would get them in black or grey. I went and played the third one at guitar center and loved it but i also like the other 2.

So any ideas on which one is better or looks better to you. thanks
custom
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
I would go for the Custom.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Play all three and decide which one suits you the best, or the one you like the best, whatever floats your boat. You can't decide by just playing one of them, plus it gives you an excuse to go to Guitar Center and play guitar!
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Last edited by AlGeeEater at Nov 17, 2007,
custom and dude Paul Reed Smith the guy you know. he came to this guitar shop by my house and he gave like a speech, hes so cool!
+1 on the Custom.

or save up and get the CE
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
+1 on the saving up a bit more for the CE
PRS SC245
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Quilter OD200, 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
100% Custom
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
ha ha i guess you guys really like the custom. Ya its a beautiful looking and sounding guitar.
id honestly recommend the singlecut. i was in the same situation until i found the singlecut and bought it on the spot. if i were a female im sure i would have had some perspiration down low when i played it the first time.
ya i just dont like the look of the single cut as much. I need to play it though.
ya i was in guitar center for 2 more hours just playing that guitar. Idk if they had any other PRS but the second i saw that one i fell in love.