So basically my birthdays coming up and I need a new mp3 player because my Creative died. Personally, I hate Ipods so I'm thinking possibly a Zune. Anyone have any problems w/ them or can someone recommend something good? More than 30 GB isn't necessary.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I would recommend trying out a zune.

i have an ipod nano, and i've been through 3 of them already because they just stopped working for no reason. plus their customer service is terrible in my opinion. i think ipods are a very overated product that just look fancy. if my ipod breaks again im going to try out a zune.

thats my two cents.
I have used the Zune, as well as owned the Creative Micro 8Gb, and currently own the Creative M 30Gb. I could not be more pleased with both of the Creatives, although I love movies so the M is better than the Micro. It's kinda bulky though, so if you just want a nice easy to use, simple, mp3 player with a changeable battery AND can be used on ANY comptuer at any time: GET A CREATIVE!!!!
I have the small 8gig Zune and I gotta say its kickass. Its really lightwight, small, the controls are easy to use and hasn't broken yet but the screen isn't exactly the biggest so if you really like to watch movies I would check it out first.
Ibanez RGT42FX
Vox AD30VT-XL

Quote by Attack
No. In Soviet Russia, Hell goes to you,
Yeah my friend has a Zune and I like it better than Ipods. I also have a friend w/ the Vision M and I must say I would take the Zune over that. So how is the Zune software?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
The software is fantastic in my opinion, the only flaw being it is a bit of a resource hog. Still, go for zune and you won't regret it.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!