Okay i need to put a laptop with mp3s through a pa, unfortunately there is much less bass than with a mp3 player with built in graphic eq. I have no eq for the audio in on the mixer and i have no bass bins.

Is it possible to set eq on an mp3 somehow. Im not using itunes its a dj mixing package but that also has no eq options. Either that or i shove a guitar pedal through.
^took the words right out of my mouth
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
You'll need to get a certain plugin for it to be able to save your changes to the files as mp3's though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You'll need to get a certain plugin for it to be able to save your changes to the files as mp3's though.

the Lame_enc.dll plugin to be specific
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me