Poll: Which do you choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you choose?
Assassin's Creed
10 36%
Call of Duty 4
18 64%
Voters: 28.
OK, you have an xbox 360 with xbox gold membership live, and a choice of two games, Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty 4. What do you choose?
Why not just use the Next Gen. Consoles thread?

Not trying to be a douche, but, chances are, you'll get better, more educated answers, instead of the run of the mill, "My friend said that his dad's sister's cousin's niece played the game, and she said it sucked" responses.

But I would listen to that_1_dude24, he's a good resource.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
CoD4s single player campaign is epic, and amazing, and unbelievably awesome.

The multiplayer is the best on the 360. Bar none.
Assassin's Creed; all the CoD games are the same.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by paulvxD
OK, you have an xbox 360 with xbox gold membership live, and a choice of two games, Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty 4. What do you choose?

Call of Duty 4 for the multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed is a superlative single player game. CoD has one, but it's really short.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
Call of Duty 4 for the multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed is a superlative single player game. CoD has one, but it's really short.

So I would have much more lasting fun with CoD?
Neither, wait for Mass Effect.

Editf the two though, CoD, for the multiplayer.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Honestly, I would pick CoD4 over AC. It might me a short SP, but if you play on vertan mode. It will last you about 12-15 hours. Plus you have the MP (which AC doesn't have) to look forward to after beating the story. And, after hearing all the reviews for AC (6.0/10 on most sites) it didn't live up to it's hype.

I would do this. Buy CoD4. Rent AC. (I heard it's a 10 hour game)
I'd pick CoD as well. From what I've heard, AC only has a 6-7 hour totally playtime in story mode, and no online.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Dude niether Mass Effect if you are into the whole storyline thing. It also has like more stuff than Oblivion so you aren't really gonna run outta stuff to do.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Thanks guys, for the replies so far. I think I will buy CoD 4 and rent Assassin's Creed
I have assassins creed. Im playing it right now. I chose this over call of duty 4 and yes ive played cod 4. Assassins creed is just too sexy.
If you want something for multiplayer, COD4, if you want something for single player AC
If I had to pick out of those two, I'd say Call of Duty 4, but I'd take Mass Effect over either of those any day.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
CoD4 storyline is fantastic and i enjoyedthe game play, it was fun, impressed me.